You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for October 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details, you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for October 2018.
    As usual, the revenue share bonus for the month of October 2018 was announced today early morning. Congratulations to all the members who got RSB for the month of Octoober2018. I am also lucky to have my name in the list of RSB obtainers. I thank ISC for the same. I wish all the members who obtained RSB will continue their good work and get RSB in the coming months also. I also wish the members who couldn't make it there should try hard and see that they will get the RSB in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the members who got Revenue Share Bonus for the month of October 2018 for nourishing the ISC with their valuable contribution.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

I am really glad I got revenue share bonus too. I kind of needed money because I have planned a trip this month. Cool. Thanks.
    And congrats to everyone who got bonus too.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My heartiest Congratulations to all the members who got RSB for the month of Octoober2018. Thanks, webmaster Timmy Sir for this announcement
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congrats to all the members who got revenue share bonus for the month of October. It's good to see my name too in the list. It's sort of a motivation for me to work harder and concentrate more on the quality of the content.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My sincere congratulations to all the members whose name appear in the list of the revenue share bonus for the month of Oct 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My congratulations to all the members who got their Revenue Share Bonus and my thanks to Webmaster Timmy Sir for the announcement. I am excited to find my name in the list and I wish all the best to other members too who couldn't make it this time. Keep contributing exciting and thought provoking posts in various sections and am sure you will get the dividend next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the members who have made into the list of revenue share bonus getters. It is indeed a happy moment for the members to receive the reward for hard work. I wish the members to get more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of October 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the members who have received revenue share bonus for October month. Hard work definitely gets paid off in the form of awards and rewards. Keep up with the good work.

I congratulate all the winners of the October who receives the revenue share bonus
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

• Sign In to post your comments