You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

November 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the November 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits section.
    As usual, cash payments for November 2018 are announced. I thank the webmaster for the same. My name is also there in the list and just now I have uploaded my invoice.
    I congratulate all the members who got cash payments for this month. I wish and hope that all the members will continue their good work and obtain cash awards in the coming months.

drrao
    always confident

As usual cash payment has been announced on very first day of the month. My hearty congratulations to all the members who receive their payment in this month.
    fortunately, I have received payment in this month and I have just uploaded my invoice.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the members who got the payment. Thanks, ISC for announcing it. My name is there in the list and I am happy to learn and earn from this site.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I would like to congratulate everyone who got payment for the month of November. Though I have been inactive in ISC these days due to my job, ISC surprised me with this payment and now I deeply regret not being active since months. Thank you, webmaster Timmy M.john.
    Regards,
    Venkat Satish Mamidisetti,
    Power Plant Operations Engineer.

My congratulations to all the members and editors who have received the cash payment for November, 2018. All of you have made your contributions throughout the last month and at the very beginning of this month the payments have been announced. I am glad to find my name there in the list and thank ISC for the same.

I really appreciate the prompt announcement by the Webmaster, Timmy Sir at the very beginning of the month. Thank you!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month November 2018. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks for announcing payment and my invoice has been sent.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all who made it for the payment this month.
    I am not active on ISC for 1-2 months due to some personal reasons and missing ISC a lot.
    Looking forward to resuming my contribution soon.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received their payment for the month of November 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the winners who have made it to the list of November cash payment. Keep learning and earning from the site.

Congratulations to all the members and editors who have recieved cash payment of November month of the year 2018. My name also listed in the cash announcement list. I had uploaded my payment invoice on 1st December.

Congratulations to all the members who been mentioned in the announcement list! Keep up the good work.
    'It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it'. - Aristotle.

• Sign In to post your comments