You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today is Navy day of India

The Indian Naval Missile boats attacked the Karachi harbour of Pakistan on 4th December 1971 during the Indo-Pakistan war. To commemorate the courageous act by Indian Nay and to pay respects to all the martyrs of that war, Indian Navy day is celebrated every year on 4th December.
    The Indian Navy plays an important role in protecting the country along the coastal line of the country. According to the latest information Indian Navy includes around 60000 personnel and other assets which include a nuclear attack submarine also.
    These people are protecting the country day and night and safeguarding the interest of the country. We, the Indians are very much indebted to these people who serve the country and sacrifice their family and their lives also for the safety of the country.
    Let all of us pay our respects to all the martyrs of the Indian Navy while discharging their duties and wish all the Navy personnel a happy Navy Day Today.
    A very Happy Navy Day. On this day, my salute to all the Bravehearts in the Indian Navy. Though Navy Day is celebrated every year on this day to commemorate the acts of the naval force during the 1971 Indo-Pak war, the force is protecting the waterfront every day. Navy is the important branch of the armed forces and prevents any attacks on the waterfronts.

While maritime security is of prime importance, the welfare of all those involved in the Navy must be looked into. They are working tirelessly with the other two forces and their efforts must be lauded by every countryman. My deep respects for those who laid down their lives during exigencies and my gratitude to the naval force for their commitment and love for the country.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I take the opportunity to Salute the great Indian Navy. The is celebrated in the name of Operation Trident. A successful operation on Pakistan to destroy their Karachi naval headquarters. That was damaged the Pakistan and India got a winning edge. 4 Dec 1971 was a proud day. I bestow in debt of our Indian Navy. Naval force takes a major role to guard the nation against the enemy. We have a very long coastal front. We have a good sleep and safe living in the light of their vigil eyes. It protects us from an evil force. We stand by our Naval Force
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

• Sign In to post your comments