You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Gautham Gambhir retires from International cricket

Indian cricketer Gautham Gambhir retires from international cricket. He was very a passionate cricketer and has played some outstanding knocks for India. He has played 58 tests and scored 4154 runs and played 147 ODI. He played his last match against England in 2016. He was in Indian world cup winning squad 2011. Best wishes for him in his future endeavors.
    It's shocking. He is indeed a good player and has win matches for India. He was a consistent player during his tenure but after an injury, I think he could not make his place in the team. I wish him good luck for the future.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

He is a very good player. He is very consistent in the game and he played key roles in some of the games he played. He is one of the members of the world cup winning team. He is the top scorer from India in the final match. In 2017 T20 world cup Indian team also he is a member. He is the top scorer in this match also. He played 58 test matches, 147 one day matches and 37 T20 matches. It is unfortunate he is decided to call the day off. He is one of the best players we have seen in recent times. I wish him all the best in all his future endeavours.
    drrao
    always confident

Often we got left with some hard decisions to go ahead with & what the Gautham Gambhir has come up with is not surprising to me as now he is left with no major opportunities in the Cricket. Since long we haven't been noticing him in any big tournaments & he might have got this as a good time to say a final good bye. One day we all will have abide by this & it would be much better if it is a self realizing to us. I wish him best of luck for his another game in life after Cricket.

Yes, got this news from the friend. The very passionate and technical player. I remembered world cup final match how he set up a winning edge after losing frequently wickets. He stood on the ground took to a safe position. I will always remember for that world cup final match in 2011.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

• Sign In to post your comments