You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Are you a student and a new member here?

Through this thread, I want to address the students who have recently become member here in search of information on schools, colleges, universities, careers and other related things. As this is quite an exhaustive site it takes time to explore the relevant information stored in its various sections and sub sections. As a member, I am going to complete 2 years here but still I do not know some of the sections well.

Recently, I went through 'Exam' section which is on the main page and explored the submenu 'Practice Tests' where I found sample questions for Aptitude, GK, English, Engineering, Medical, Law, Banking etc which one can practice to check ones proficiency.

As a member you can also ask your questions there as well as submit new questions to enrich the question bank. I feel this is a very good facility and student members can take advantage of this free support to them.

Sooner or later, one will be knowing all these details when one roams here and there in this site but I thought that let me use this forum thread to guide the new members especially the students to use this facility and also contribute their questions which can be used by other members. By posting this thread, I will be able to communicate this to the new members effectively as forum section is the most common and most vibrant section and all the new members invariably experience it in the beginning.

Please give your valuable comments in this thread after visiting those useful sections.
    Oh actually exams section was the first I opened, when I joined this site. I am preparing for my GATE exam so when I joined this site some three years ago I stumbled upon the exams section. Needless to say the practice tests were great. I did not use the facility later again. It is a really good service for students.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

The exam section of this site is a very good value addition to this site. Many students use this for their practice and knowledge. I will also be opening this section once in a while. The author is to be appreciated for bringing out a thread about this section so that new members will know about the section and the people who are interested will go to the place and utilise the section for their benefit. That way Indiastudychannel is giving good service to the students by giving information about various schools, colleges, universities, courses, test papers and other details. The student community can get benefitted by using this site and they can also share the information which they have for the use of other students.
    drrao
    always confident

No, I am not a student here but I appreciate ISC for the feature they have through which students can go through the exam papers and prepare for the exams.

I personally have not gone through this section but I will check it in curiosity and find out few exams papers for class XIIth and IIT mains for my nephew.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

yes, I do agree with you. The exam section is one of the better parts of this website and it is indeed very helpful for the students and budding aspirants of major competitive exams.

• Sign In to post your comments