You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Institute of Industrial and Marine Safety - Thoothukudi - Tamilnadu

I would like to kindly request you to give me permission to post a omplete article about our Institute which is dedicated for Industrial Safety, Marine Safety.

I have read and understood the terms and conditions of this website and the same would not be breached.

I will be posting about other things related to South India also here in future.

Thanks
    I think as long as you follow the rules and regulations related to this site and article section, no separate permission is required for posting an article. But before doing that I advise you to go through all the articles which are on the top of the article index which will give you a good idea about the methodology, terms and conditions and other required information useful for a member to post an article. After you post the article, the editor's will review the article. They may directly approve and show it in the articles section. They may keep it pending and ask you to do some modifications. Then you have to do those corrections and resubmit. Then the editors will approve and publish. The article may get rejected also and they will give you the reasons for rejection also.
    So you can try posting and all the best to you.

drrao
    always confident

Meera, welcome to ISC. You can very post a comprehensive article about your institute under this category of our Article section.

The first thing you should remember is to ensure that you strictly follow the guidelines for posting articles here. It may also help if you go through a few of our approved articles in this connection.

One another important thing to be noted is that we won't be accepting any article that has been wholly or partially posted in any other site or available sources which means that the content has to be original and strictly in your own words.

Please also refer to this help topic on Links which will give you a fair idea about using external links or posting promotional contents which is almost a strict no here.

“Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.”-Confucius

• Sign In to post your comments