You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Query regarding my article.

Dear editor, my article is rejected and the reason stated is due to poor quality. Is it rejected due to the content or formatting? Please clarify so that I may correct it. Your answer will be appreciated.
    I forgot to mention the link. Below is the link:

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/175274-Jaisalmer-a-city-to-celebrate-Christmas-and-new-year.aspx

Also just now i checked by access to the article section is removed. What's the reason?

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Sanjeev,

The article is of very poor quality and a good part of the text makes no sense (what is extensive tallness?) with some words even repeated for no reason, such as the words praise and pursue. In fact, frankly, it seems as though the text has been picked up from somewhere and words replaced here and there with your own. It is advised to first improve English and writing skills for a month or so.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I did a mistake as I used a tool for sentence maker due to which it happened. Pls, remove restriction from article section. I will take care of the same in the future.

I submitted the article in hurry I should not have done it. Please give me another chance to prove myself.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Sanjeev,

We do not approve of using online tools to spin articles and change text and it was to be seen right away in your article. That is why the posting permission was removed and, as per the site's rules, the restriction will remain till you get back the trust of the Webmasters.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Ok, thanks. Can I submit the articles which are already been in my drafts?
    Sanjeev

No, Sanjeev, once posting permission is removed from the section, you cannot submit anything at all, not even drafts of articles.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.