You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW for the week 25th Nov' - 1st Dec'18 - 'Tear-Jerker' (Winners)

Our ISC Forum has proved again that there won't be any shortage of thoughts when our enthusiastic members spring into action. Happy to see various threads with different line of thinking with a creative presentation on the topic - Tear-jerker for the topic based month end contest for Nov'18.

The Winner of the TOW is –
    Soundharya for the thread - The art of a tear-jerker: Real and Imaginary

And the Special Prize goes to:
    1. Aditya Mohan for the thread - A true tear-jerker to this day. I saw the reaper take her away
    2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread - When a song becomes the tear-jerker
    3. Ved Prakash Anand for the thread - 'Tear-Jerker' in a way of life # how do you see this?
    4. Umesh for the thread - Memories of a tomcat - still a tear-jerker

It is also decided to award Consolation Prize to the following:

1. Vij for the thread - Old regretful memories of past mistakes – A Tear-Jerker
    2. Prasanna for the thread - Tear-Jerker: Friends It's time to leave!!!

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts /40 c.c & Consolation Prize each respectively. All other entries would receive c.c based on the quality of the post. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Topic-based TOW contest on the topic tear-jerker winners are announced. As expected the best contributions are given the prizes. I congratulate all the winners. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners for their good job. I also would like to wish all of them a very best of luck for more competitive performances in the future as well. Cheers!

Congratulation to all the winners. Almost all the Tear-jerker entries are creative and interesting also thanks to the ISC for considering my entry for a consolation prize.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

Congrats to all the winners. This was a good topic to discuss and all the entries were good and unique. Hope to see such contests in future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Thank for awarding me. I was missing my grandma that day so it was coincidental. Congratulations to the fellow award winners.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all the winners in different categories of the TOW contest and my thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for the special prize. All the threads have descriptions of the tear-jerker moments that the authors experienced in their lives and after reading I think everybody felt the emotions attached to them.

My best wishes to all the participants of this contest and hope they will carry on posting more thought-provoking threads.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Topic based TOW contests are always very exciting and interesting to participate.

I congratulate all the winners for their awards. Well done and keep it up.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

That's great!
    I am happy to extend my heartiest congratulation to all the winners.
    Keep it up.

Congratulations to each and every winner. I liked all the thread in this category. All the best for the future contests!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all winners. I myself made an evaluation by going through all the submisns, and my assessment has become correct. I also found Soundharya's response as the top. Congrats, Soundharya. Also congratulations to the other winners.
    tmsankaran

Hello,
    Congratulations to each and every winner. I liked all the thread in this category.

Hearty congrats to all the winners! Our members have proved it again that there is no dearth of talent or creativity in ISC. Good going. A word of appreciation to all the participants too.

The cash rewards and points as announced have been credited.

'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

Hearty congratulations to the all TOW award winner, Special prize winners and consolation prize winners for the week 25th November to 1st December 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the week contest. Good to see a number of people getting the prize. This will definitely bring in more participants in upcoming contests.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to the winner and special prize winners of the TOW Contest. Keep up the good work to win many such awards and rewards in the coming future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.