You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Can I Upload DPPs and books

i want to know if i can upload DPPs and other exam papers that are conducted in our coaching classes . it can bring huge traffic because i have the papers of a reputed coaching and many people
    are not able to join those coaching because of high fees . These papers will help those students .

I also want to know if i can add books . i have them in pdf format which usually cost around 400-500rs. This can bring huge traffic to the site
    so I just wanted to ask if it is illegal to upload the papers or not
    Yes. You can upload previous exam papers. In PDF format is good. Books though, if you are talking about academic textbooks, add them in your question paper post as a reference. There is not really an accurate section for the books.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Prakhar, you can submit question papers of Universities or other education boards. I don't think question papers of private coaching centers are permitted. I will take up the matter with the WMs to check whether the same can be allowed. Please hold on.
    And, no, you cannot submit books. Please note that we permit only original contents by an author and that too only if it has not been published elsewhere. Posting of copied contents in any form will amount to a violation of our rules and will not be entertained.

'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

• Sign In to post your comments