You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How much top Members are making from adsense at present

I am just curious
    I want to know how much the older members are making from adsense monthly at present
    the members who are contributing from more than one year ( The top members ) . how much they are making at present from all the posts and article that they have written on ISC . what are the post that are getting most number of page views. typically how much time it takes for a post to bring decent pageviews. As after 1year we stop getting revenue share for our posts

I think it will serve as an inspiration for new members. A screenshot will be appreciated
    Yes MR prakhar actually I am curious to know how much they are earning from Adsense. Actually I was asking this but you did.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Since what members earn is a personal affair, I think it would be better to rest your curiosity for the time being. Just be assured that members get their AdSense as per their contributions and the AdSense rules in this regard. This thread is being locked now.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.