You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Question for the owner of this website

I am just curious. I want to know how much time it took for this site to become profitable. and were you alone in designing this site, how much time (months) it took?
    What are the future plans for this website?
    if I can know a little about your qualification?

I am also a young developer, therefore, it will serve as an inspiration for young developers like me who lack patience and want everything to be quick.

Hoping for your positive reply
    Follow this link
    That is the interview that the webmaster of this site himself gave. Hope you can find what you want there.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Prakhar, welcome to ISC! From the number of queries you are posting here, it is understood that you do not have the patience. Actually, there is no shortcut to success. You may expect everything to happen quickly but actually, things do not happen like that. Everything has a process and everybody has to follow the process to get the desired results.

I would request you to go through the help sections thoroughly and then if you require any clarifications everybody will be able to help you out. Be patient and go through the different section of this website, many of your queries will be clarified from there.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Prakar sir, I have been working on this site since 2010. My journey is crossed 7 years in this site. While I was surfing the internet, I found it unexpectedly. My story put beside. Webmaster of ISC has been working for more than ten years on ISC and its sister sites. After 10 years, it got a reputation in google page ranks. So, here one proverb is to remind, "Rome is not built in a day".

This site is in existence from last ten years. A lot of hard work is put in by the promoters and presently it is the number one site in educational sites. For any project to be successful, good efforts in the right direction are always required. I wish you will also work hard and attain success. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.