You must Sign In to post a response.
Duplicate - https://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/162523-RBI-Governor-has-resigned-on-the-ground-of-personal-reasons.aspx
  • Category: India

What is your take on the RBI Crisis?

From the past few days, There have been inundance of information flowing regarding a tussle between the Reserve Bank of India and the government of India and suddenly we have also seen Dr Urjit panel, governer of reserve bank of India resigning from his post citing personal reasons.
    What is your take on this matter and how morbid can it prove to our Country?
    Already there is a thread on the same topic. Link for the same is given below.
    RBI Governor has resigned on the ground of personal reasons
    I think only one thread can be continued and the second thread can be locked. I think the concerned editor will do the needful.

drrao
    always confident

sir, I do not think that RBI Crisis and the resignation of the governor are the same things. We are talking about the RBI crises for quite some time now and the RBI governor resigned very recently which may not be even linked to the RBI crises and the tussle with the government as conveyed by Mr Urjit Patel in his resignation statement

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.