You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How are the Vskills certification programmes provided by the government.

While searching for some certification programmes for myself, I came across Vskills certification programmes which provides government certifications.
    They have courses on all the major streams and topics ranging from programming languages to various management courses.
    The cost of one certification is quite strangely just around 3.5K-4K. Some certifications cost not less than 10K on all other major platforms.
    I wonder what is the value of these certifications and how beneficial could it be the students as well as working professionals.
    VSkills is a certification exam conducted by - ICSIL. It is a Government of India Undertaking in collaboration with Government of NCT Delhi Company. It is one of the largest companies of the government of NCT Delhi. VSkills are valued by the employer. I understand they are having good chances of getting an employment. This certificate is recognised by the industry. As this certificate is from a government body, it carries a good value. These courses are designed keeping the needs of the industry. As they are government organisations, the fees will be less. There is no requirement of any specific time commitment for these certifications. There is no minimum qualification required for getting this certification. These certificates are valued in various sectors of the industry. You can choose any area for certification irrespective of your field of qualification. You can give any number of attempts to get the certificate.
    As per the research conducted by a team of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Delhi, the chances for a candidate who possesses a Vskills Certification will enhance by ten times.

drrao
    always confident

As this certification is being provided by Govt agency the fee is less as compared to the private agencies. Because fee is less so we can not conclude that it is not up to the standard. In fact it is being accepted in the industry a reputed one.

So, one can go for it and acquire it for lesser fee.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments