You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week award- 02nd to 08th Dec '18- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week awards for the week 02nd to 08th Dec '18. We had quite a number of threads dealing with different topics.

It is an observation that some threads that deal with thoughtful and fresh ideas lack in content (thereby losing out the winning chances). Your threads must be concise but at the same time should contain sufficient details so as to convey your ideas clearly. You must be able to communicate with your reader so that he/ she can think and post their response accordingly.

After going through all the threads posted during the period, it has been decided to award as follows-

The Winner is Jagdish Patro for his thoughtful thread How often you admit your mistakes. It is a fact that most of us are reluctant to admit our mistakes instantly due to various reasons. The author has beautifully brought in the positive aspects connected to the admitting of mistakes.

The Special Prizes goes to-

1. Umesh for his thread Why are some persons more creative than others. The thread ponders over the question as to why some people are more creative than others and whether it is inborn or that it can be developed in a person.

2. Iti Tyagi for the thread What makes you admire the other person. It is a question that most of us might have asked ourselves when we feel admiration towards another. The curiosity to know the other person's special quality that makes him admirable to you appears to be a natural human characteristic.

3. T.M. Sankaran for his thread A small step towards self-reliance in vegetables. The thread can act as an inspiration to get our acts together as a society and save ourselves from polluted vegetables. And finally,

4. Aditya Mohan for the thread Man vs Machines- can the best of both be utilized for productive results? In this era when machines are taking over most of the work that was earlier done manually, the author is suggesting a method of peaceful co-existence between man and machine to bring out better results.

Other suitable threads, if eligible, may be given additional points and cc as per merits.

The winner of the TOW award will receive Rs 60/- with 60 points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Wishing a big & heartily congratulations to all the winners for their great performances throughout. Often the threads are coming out to be thought provoking making an ideal comparisons in the most possible ways in the related subjects which I got the maximum attention. Best of luck again. Cheers!

Congratulations to the winner of the TOW award and also to the winners of the special awards. The threads selected are good and really deserving threads. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners. My best wishes to all of you for the future.
    shampasaid

Congratulation to Winners to TOW. The topics get repeated but every time the topics have a different angle. Opinion with fresh experience and vision. Thanks for posting the thought-provoking and giving a different angle to look at the topic.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

I thank ISC for my award and also take this opportunity to congratulate all the other awardees for their respective awards.
    Knowledge is power.

My congratulations to the winner and the special prize winners of the TOW award. All the threads are thought-provoking and dealt with the topic in a wonderful way.

I wish all of them very best and hope they will continue their creative works more enthusiastically in the days to come.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congrats to TOW winners. All the winning threads were good and unique. I noticed the observation made by the editor and will try to improve.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all award-winners. Hope they will continue posting similar high-level, thought-provoking threads.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all award winners.

Congratulations to the winners who contributed worthy threads attracting the attention of more members. Hoping similar contributions from these members in future also.
    Thanks for including my thread also in the winning category. These days organic farming is getting widespread acceptance. That was the reason which made me to scribble down my experience in that field. Thanks to the editors.

tmsankaran

The cash rewards and points as announced have been credited to the winners.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

Thank you all for the greetings and thanks to ISC for selecting my thread as winner of the TOW. Congratulations to all the other winners. Keep doing well.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Jagadish Patro for being the winner of the thread of the week award and I also congratulate the winners of special price for the week 2nd to 8th December 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congrats to all the winners in this TOW. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments