You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 09th to 15th Dec '18- Winners!

It seems that the ongoing contests have diverted the attention of our members to some extent. We did have some good threads but none could qualify for the Thread of the Week award for the week 09th to 15th December. Having gone through all the threads and assessing them in detail, we have decided to award Special Prizes to the following threads-

1.Being diplomatic is good or bad by Sushma Mewundi

2.How important is the kitchen in our house by Neeru Bhatt

3.The true friendship comes when the silence between two persons is comfortable by Umesh

4.We should accept the fact that we don't get everything we wish in life by Sanjeev Gupta

All our members are once again requested to please check the grammar and spellings of the posts before they submit the same. Ideas, views and opinions may be great but it does not go down well if you are not able to put the same across in a concise, convincing and adorable manner. Let our attempt be to write beautifully with the least number of mistakes.

The special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the special prize in TOW contest for the week 9th to 15th Dec 2018. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more such prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all respected members who are awarded special prizes in TOW contest. Hope more educative threads will be appearing in this section.
    tmsankaran

Congratulations to Ms. Sushma Mewundi, Ms. Neeru Bhat, Mr. Umesh and Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for winning the ToW for the last week. Many more awards await them.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all special prize winner for the thread of the week contest.
    Prasanna
    Well done is better than well said

A big congratulations to all the winners for the special Prizes for the subjected period. I would also like to wish best of luck for the coming times as well. Cheers!

I am thankful that the jury has chosen my thread for the special prize. Congrats to other winners, hope to see a better contribution from others too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My congratulations to all the special prize winners. At times this happens, members post good threads but there is no outstanding one to present the TOW award.

There are competitions going on, almost everybody is in a holiday mood. Especially after the contest on Best places to enjoy Christmas/New Year holidays, many might be thinking of packing their bags and going out to enjoy.

All the threads are good and conveyed meaningful messages. I wish all the winners very best and hope other members would post interesting threads too to keep this section vibrant.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I am really happy to see my name in the list of special prize winners. Thanks to ISC. I also congratulate all other winners in this category.

Keep contributing and let us make the forum section the most vibrant place in the online communities.

Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

I am thankful for my award and also congratulate all the other winners of this particular TOW.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the week contest. It is good a handful of winners picked up for the reward which is definitely going to increase the confidence of members.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.