You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Debut on indiastudychannel

Hello everyone!
    I am starting a new journey with ISC and have already started to"Trust THE MAGIC OF BEGINNING."
    Thankyou ISC for the platform.
    Hope it will help me grow under the guidance of experts and support of ISCs.
    I am here to improve my writing skills and creativity at the same time gain more knowledge.

Abhilasha
    Abhilasha, welcome to ISC! This site is definitely going to help you to learn as well as earn. The main guidance here is the help topics and the posting guidelines. Before posting, look into the guidelines first and then start. This site is moderated, so any post that doesn't adhere to the posting guidelines will be restricted. The Help Topics are there to guide you on all aspects of ISC. Search there and you will find many of them dedicated to different sections.

If you have any doubts regarding any of those topics or if you come across any new issues, post a thread here giving the details. The editors and experienced members will clear all your doubts.

I wish you all the best and I am sure you will enjoy your journey here on this platform.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Welcome to the site abhilasha. You have come to the right place to gain knowledge and to earn few bucks.

It's better to go through the guidelines first then start anything here. You will find few threads regarding the site on the front page, you may refer them for more clarity about the site. Also you will find many topics in the "help" section regarding the site.

You will find very friendly environment on the site. All the members and editors are very helpful and will guide you whenever you will have any doubts.

Many contests are started frequently here you may participate in them and can earn points as well the cash.

Hope you enjoy the site and contribute to the site .

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Welcome to this knowledge sharing and educational site. If you have interest in creative writing, forum discussions on varied subjects, have a nack for writing on schools, colleges, tourist places etc and things like that then you are at the right place and can pursue your creative interests here.

You can learn from the help topics yourself and if you have any doubt regarding the modalities here, please feel free to post your query in the forum section as a new thread and you will get help from the existing members.

This site is developed on the principles of 'Learn to earn, Earn to learn!'. That is the motto here. You will come to know those nitty gritty soon when your contributions start entering the site and getting approved. Please note that your contributions should be in your own creative style and copy and paste is outwardly rejected here. This site believes in promoting and developing your individual creativity and you will find this yourself once you contribute here for some time.

This site expects a good knowledge of English language and there is a stipulated quality for your contributions if you want that they should be approved and remunerated time to time. More you contribute more points and associated cash revenue you generate for yourself and reach higher membership levels like Silver, Gold, Diamond and Platinum. Please remember, certain decency is also expected from the members and for any untoward online behaviour provisions of penal actions are also there.

There are many hidden cash remunerations in ISC which you may not be able to recognise right now but just to make you aware, there are weekly and monthly awards apart from the contests announced time to time where you can very well participate and win cash awards.

So start contributing and be an active part of ISC. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Abhilasha, a warm welcome to the best educational portal in India! Our members have already provided you with sufficient guidance. Nevertheless, I will take the liberty of repeating that it would do you good if you start your activity after reading and understanding the Posting Guidelines and all the Help Topics. Please also spare some time to go through a few of the posts in different sections so that you get an idea about our requirements. I suggest that you start by responding to new forum threads so that the acclimatization process start on a healthy note.

As has already been said, ISC is a moderated site and any post that is in violation of our guidelines will not be entertained. To highlight a few points-

*Please be as particular as you can be about grammar and spellings. Recheck the contents before submitting your post.
    *Do not respond to threads that are ten or more days older and are no longer active.
    *Do not post copied contents. Any matter that has been published elsewhere, even if the same has been written by you, must not be submitted here.

So, go ahead as advised and do well. If you have the interest and will to better yourself, ISC is the right platform.

All the best!

'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

A warm welcome to you on this site Indiastudychannel which is the number one site of India in the field of education. I hope you will have a good time on this site. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments