You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- November '18- Winner!

The ISC sky was a bit cloudy but we could still see a star twinkling and shining more brightly than the other stars. This star initially appeared quite far and was not clearly visible. But with time, it has started gaining more visibility and has started shining better. Friends, the Star of the Month award for the month of November goes to Sanjeev Gupta for registering his active and improved presence in different sections.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Please join me to congratulate the Star of the Month.
    I am thankful to ISC for choosing me for this prestigious award. I am highly motivated after getting this award. I know I still have to improve in my write-ups and I will do it.

I have learned a lot from ISC and wish this site a long life. Thanks, ISC.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for being selected as the Star of the Month, November '18. Naturally we expect more from such personalities in future.
    tmsankaran

Congratulations to MR Gupta for winning the star of the month for the month of November 2018, I wish he will continue his good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to Sanjeev Gupta for being the winner of the star of the minth award for the month of November 2018 and for winning Rs. 500/- cash prize.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations and seeing your contributions in ISC, I feel that you truly deserve this award. Well done and maintain your pace. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for winning the Star of the Month award. He is now a regular contributor in different sections and posting interesting and valuable threads.

I wish him all the best and hope he will contribute with more zeal in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to our new Star of the Month. Sanjeev Gupta is sure coming up as a valuable member of ISC. Hope he continues to do well and wins more such awards.
    Patience and perseverance pays

The cash credits and points to the winner have been duly credited.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

Congratulations to Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for winning this prestigious award for the month of November, 2018. Really well done!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to you on receiving this prestigious 'Star of the Month' award. Keep doing well and all the best.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Sanjeev Gupta for getting the Star of the month award for the month of November 2018. One of the best ways to end the new year with a great reward from ISC.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.