You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Humble request to editors.

I humbly request to editors to remove restrictions from article and other sections. I apologies for my mistakes. Please allow me to access article section. I'll never break any rules in future as I'm aware about ISC rules and policies. Give me a chance to prove myself. I Kindly request editors to Look into my matter and do the needful.
    Frankly speaking Himanshu, you still have some way to go before your restrictions in the article section and elsewhere are removed. Here in this thread itself, you have committed quite a number of grammatical mistakes. For example, apologise (verb) and apologies (noun) are two different words. You should have used the former here.

What I suggest is, take an active part in the forum section and compete in the numerous contests held from time to time. That will go a long way in improving your English and you will find in no time your restrictions too are removed.

Patience and perseverance pays

Himanshu, be open to suggestions. We have been advising you to be active in the forum and to be careful about your grammar and spellings but you appear to be reluctant to do so. Please note that our suggestions are always with an intention to help you improve the way you write. As Dhruv has correctly pointed out, your restriction will be automatically removed once you prove that you have learned to write better English.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

Thanku sir for your immediate responses. I follow your instructions as guided by both of you and try to be active here in forum section.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.