You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

A very Happy and Merry Christmas to all my fellow ISCian

A very Happy and Merry Christmas to all my fellow ISCian. I hereby convey my best wishes to all the three Web Masters of ISC, The Managing Editor, All the Lead Editors and Editors, and my fellow ISCians for a very Happy and Merry Christmas. May this Christmas bring joy and happiness in your life.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family too. Also, I wish Merry Christmas to entire ISC family and wish a very prosperous new year ahead.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Welcome back, Mr. SuN! I missed you for a quite long time.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Thank you for your greetings. I wish the same to you and all your family members. I like to wish a happy Christmas to all the stakeholders of this site.
    Mr.Sun, all these days you are missing. Are you very busy that you are not finding time to open the site for some time? Anyhow, I am happy that you remembered all of us on this festival day. Hope you are doing well and enjoying the festival. Look forward to your active participation on this site again.

drrao
    always confident

Sending warm greetings to everyone for a beautiful, Merry Christmas. While 'tis the season to be jolly, let's remember the real reason for celebrating Christmas, namely the birth of Jesus Christ and share His messages of love and peace.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Delete Attachment

Thanks for the Christmas greetings. I also reciprocate the same and wish all the members of ISC a nice time during the Christmas eve and wish everyone to enjoy the occasion with friends and family.

In spite of the different religions, festivals always bring a charm and change from routine in our life and Christmas being celebrated globally is a worldwide phenomenon evident in TV and media alike.

Let us come ahead and celebrate it with joy and vigour.

Knowledge is power.

A Merry Christmas to you all. Enjoy the day, have fun and stay spirited. This year has almost come to an end and the time has come to bid goodbye to this year. Let's forget all the pains and move forward with renewed vigour.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Merry Christmas to all the members of ISC. May this festival fill your life with all the colours and all your wishes come true on this beautiful occasion. Best wishes.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I sincerely thank all the members for their response to my thread and their Christmas greetings to all our fellow ISCians. My New year greetings to all my fellow ISCians in advance.

May God bless you all.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.