You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I have become a diamond now

Just like that, from since midnight I am a new diamond member now. Which is cool but I am also supposed to make a minimum 2500 points a year to keep my level up. As they say, with great powers come responsibilities. I don't know if I can make those said points. In past three years of ISC combined I couldn't make more than 6000 points. Only this year, thanks to my free schedule and tons of vacations, I crossed the gold level. I will try my best to be consistent. Thank you ISC. I am so glad I leveled up.
    "I don't know if...." should be replaced with "I know I will..." ~ Have a goal, keep a sure footing along the path of determination and maintain self-confidence. That's all it takes. So congratulations on acquiring the Diamond shield and wishing you success in your onward climb to the Platinum level of membership.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to you for becoming a diamond member on this site. You will be definitely able to get the required points and will maintain the level and go up in the ladder shortly. I wish you all the best. A real happy Christmas to you as you have become a diamond member on Christmas day. I wish you will continue your good work and retain your membership attained without any break.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations for achieving the milestone. I wish you remain consistent here and keep your level retained.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations for joining Diamond club. The membership of the Platinum club is calling you. Respond to that clarion call!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulation for achieving this milestone and I believe that with your study pace and valuable contributions you will be achieving other higher targets as well.

You can maintain a consistent pace along with your other preoccupation and believe me this participation will help you in many places while pursuing your career in various lines.

My advice is that you use this platform as a stress buster for your indulgences elsewhere and once you feel fresh with the creative contributions and responses here go back to your core area for studies and hard work related to your anticipated career. ISC will always be refreshing and energising you for your next endeavours. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Aditya, It is always interesting to see your forums how you use movie dialogue into very simple creations and messages of yours. Quoting spiderman movies dialogue for you getting diamond member is among one such interesting things. Keep contributing such interesting things on ISC while working towards your responsibility. All the best.
    "It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

My congratulations to you, Aditya. Your contributions are always interesting and have a special flavor. It is not going to be a problem for you to score 2500 points a year and hope you will reach the Platinum level very quickly.

There is nothing as free schedule, you know. When you are interested in something, you will automatically incorporate it into your schedules and you have already included contributing in ISC in your busy schedule. Go ahead! Nobody will be able to stop you when you have the determination. I wish you all the best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you everyone for appreciating me and expecting from me. I'll try my best to remain a diamond and become a platinum.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My Heartiest Congratulations to you for becoming a diamond member on this educational site. Now, You have more challenge to maintain the diamond Level. All the best for your next Level
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Aditya,
    Congrats. My best wishes for your good Diamond to turn into excellent Platinum soon.

No life without Sun

Welcome to the Diamond Club Aditya! You are doing well and do keep it up.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

Congratulations Aditya for this achievement & if the appreciations are coming from the ISC itself then this is really a moment to celebrate. Wishing a more challenging role ahead. Cheers!!!!

Well done and congrats. Your steady pace will bring you more laurels like this. Keep it up and all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Great! Congratulations to you on reaching another level in ISC. The way you are performing here, I am sure you are sure to secure the Platinum shield in ISC.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Congratulations! Aditya. I am yet to know about ISC in details
    but, what I have understood here within a short span of time that it's a wonderful site to be in touch with. It helps to learn, allows us to challenge our own creative side, and earn some money.

You are a confident boy who has good writing skill so you must always look forward to achieving what you deserve. Keep up the good work!

shampasaid

Hearty congratulations Mr. Aditya Mohan for becoming a Diamond level member now. It is not an easy feat to achieve. My best wishes and good luck to you to continuously contribute at this site and reach higher levels.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• Sign In to post your comments