You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Completed four years at ISC

Dear India Study Channel and Members,

I am happy to say that I have completed four years at ISC and it's been a wonderful experience. I have earned Rs.58,000 through my contributions. Thank You ISC and the members for all the encouragement given to me all these years.

I hope to continue for many more years,
    Congrats Jenny for completing 4 years on this site. It's very tough to continue working on a site for so long. I have been on the sites from last 8 years but I had left them or they were shut down. Hope I may too remain consistent on this site for years.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to Jenny for completing four years on this site. It is very nice to know that you are very consistent on this site making good contributions which are good to get educated to other members of the site. members like you are only making this site very valuable. I wish you will continue your good work in the years to come and get elevated to the Editor post from Content Developer. You deserve all that. All the best to you in the years to come.
    drrao
    always confident

Four years is quite a substantial time and to maintain a consistent pace during it is really an achievement.

I wish you continue like this in ISC and enrich it with your valuable creative contributions. Your cc score and points score is already a testimony to it.

Keep it up and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

I congratulate you on the completion of four years with ISC and at the same time I have seen you very active in contributing different articles in different forums. This reflects your creativity and eagerness to reach out to the readers of ISC with your frank utterance.
    I wish you should sustain your activities so that readers could enjoy your valuable contributions.

Congratulations Jenny! With your valuable contributions to ISC, we are enriched and it's always a great experience to post contents with great enthusiasm for 4 long years.

I wish you all the best and hope you should carry on with your creativity in ISC for many years.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Wonderful, Jenny! We are happy to celebrate with you this milestone in your journey at ISC. You have indeed come a long way with both, your contributions as well as an invaluable member of our content development team. Keep up the good work and looking forward to celebrating more milestones with you in the years ahead.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations, Ms. Jenny on the occasion of completing 4 years. You are one of the silent performers of ISC who have developed the solid backbone of the site.

Well done! Carry on!

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Jenny,
    Congrats. Well done. You are great.

No life without Sun

Joining a platform is so easy, it is a few clicks to go. The real thing is to sustain it for a longer time. I am always impressed with the patience of the people who sustain such longevity.

Well done and keep going.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thankyou members for your wishes!!
    jenny

• Sign In to post your comments