You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Kader Khan's health deteriorates, admitted to a hospital in Canada. (Update- Kader Khan is no more).

Kader Khan a famous actor, dialogue writer is admitted to a hospital in Canada as his health deteriorated. He complained about the breathing problem and is presently on a ventilator.

He was living with his son in Canada for a few years.

Khan suffers from progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), a degenerative disease that causes loss of balance, difficulty in walking and dementia. He also underwent surgeries in his knees in 2017.

Presently he is conscious but is not able to speak. He is best remembered for the films such as Dulhe Raja, Haseena Maan Jayegi and Mujhse Shaadi Karogi. He was last seen in 2015 film Ho Gaya Deemag Ka Dahi.

Please pray for his speedy recovery.
    Kader Khan's image taken from Google.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Delete Attachment

It is very sad to note that Khader Khan's health is bad and he was admitted in the hospital in Canada. He has done well as an actor and dialogue writer. I pray God for this man's well being. I hope he will get normal and soon be back home.
    drrao
    always confident

I remember this great actor after seeing his image. I have seen many of his films. May he recover from his illness and return home soon.
    No life without Sun

Kader Khan acted in many films. He was known for comic character acting in Govinda films. He has been unwell for last five years or so.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I read on the Yahoo news portal just now that Kader Khan passed away this morning, as confirmed by his son Sarfaraz Khan.

R.I.P.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Yes, I also read he succumbed and died at the age of 81 years in a hospital of Canada, his son confirms the same.

It's a great loss to the film industry as we have lost a good comedian, villain and a dialogue writer.

On another blog, I read that films of Amitabh Bachan and Govinda would have looked incomplete without the presence of this veteran actor. It was he who made Govinda's movies hit.

RIP.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Just now I have also seen the same on Yahoo news. A great actor is no more. A loss to the Indian film Industry. I send my condolences to his family. May his soul rest in peace.
    drrao
    always confident

He had been suffering for a quite long time. Now his days of sufferings are over. But he will remain alive in his characters in more than 400 movies.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Kader Khan was a versatile actor and his presence always added value to the film.

His demise is a loss to the Bollywood. I pray for the departed soul to rest in peace.

Knowledge is power.

Just now I was reading in the news that Govinda said that Kader Khan was like a father figure for him. And for this, his son has replied that people are not real in Bollywood. His father was in Canada and fighting with the disease from last 10 years and no one from Bollywood had tried to know how he is and this tweet of Govinda seems to be strange.

Doesn't it look strange the person says someone his father figure and never ever tried to know about him?

Govinda and Kader Khan had worked in many films who worked well at the box office. And there is the role of Kader Khan in the success of Govinda. No one can deny it.

Sanjeev

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.