You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

How do you rate your performance in 2018?

I am writing this post at around 5 p.m on 29th December, 2018. The year will be over in less than 60 hours. All the regular Members of ISC have performed in this platform to the best of their ability and availability of time. During this year, I have so far scored 16,414 points (excluding my unapproved post and answers). I have written 109 articles and 416 Forum posts. I managed to get the Platinum shield in August, 2018. My personal target of reaching Platinum level within three years has been fulfilled. But my performance had nosedived from October to December, 2018 period due to various reasons. However, I have no regret.

Members! How was your individual performance in 2018? Are you happy with your performance? Have you fulfilled your own targets?

Kindly respond giving details of your own feelings.
    I was excellent in 2011. Just born at ISC.
    I was the best in 2012. Received the first creative badge of ISC.
    I was better in 2013 &14. Received many awards and prizes. Reached Platinum level.
    I was good in 2015. but lost all my badges.
    I was fair in 2016 &17. Nothing special to note.
    2018 was not good. The year was bad with punishments. I went on 55 days leave.
    What will be 2019? Yet to see.

No life without Sun

I have joined ISC in Aug 2018 and so far the journey is good. I have started 89 threads so far. 4 articles. 666 forum responses. I was banned in the article section due to copying content for almost 15 days but was forgiven because of good performance in forums. I have received a star of the month and a week once so far this year. 2 times I have received a special award in TOW. I was the winner of the lecture contest.

So far the year is going well. Hope to attain platinum shield next year.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

During the year 2018, I was mainly active in the Ask Expert section and I am happy with my performance in that section.

I could also contribute some good posts in forum section as well as responded to many floated by others.

I was a bit lucky to get many awards beyond my expectations and on that account I am really happy.

My performance in information submission and update was also satisfactory and as per my expectations.

In article section, I was not able to contribute much though I always dreamed to do so. Anyway I will have to do more efforts in that respect in the year 2019.

Summing up now, I am satisfied with my performance in 2018, it is in fact more than what I had anticipated.

Knowledge is power.

I feel I have done well. I have made some contributions in the Articles section. I have also made some contributions in Ask Experts section. I have been regularly contributing in Forum section. My contributions in the other sections are not there. I received some awards, but not many. I can say that my performance is satisfactory to me. I have not calculated how many points and how much CC I have obtained in this year. As usual, I don't set any targets for the year. Based on my time and interest I will try to be active on ISC. All depends on the priorities. Anyhow I will try my best to retain my Diamond membership and I will try to get my Platinum badge this year.
    drrao
    always confident

I expect that other regular Members will also rate their performance in 2018. Are they waiting for the last moment of the last day of 2018?
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Congratulations to you on these successes. But how do you co-relate these with your performance in ISC (which is the subject of this thread)?
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Happy to report in my first forum response of 2019 that I did achieve what I had wanted to at the beginning of 2018. So, as far as my performance goes, I can give myself a pat on my back and take pride in my achievements of the year gone by. Not resting on my laurels, though, will set new goals to achieve this year, including 1500 articles and the second spot on the list of top performers on the home page. Maybe I will also feature in the top 5 of the list of points' top performers, but that is not a priority since I prefer to focus on quality rather than points. I would also like to increase my monthly earnings from ISC and be consistent in doing so. Praying fervently for improvements in AdSense earnings as well!

On the behavioural front, need to be a little nicer and curb my tendency to be rude sometimes.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

For me, I am satisfied with my activities especially in Ask Experts and Resource section.

During 2018, I submitted mainly articles related to various recipes. How to cook delicious dishes and things like that.

Now I want to write articles of diversified nature during 2019.

In Ask Experts Section my endeavour will be to attempt tougher questions also.

I got a quite good number of awards also in various contests.

I was active in submitting forum posts but was not much active in responding. I have to pick up on that front now. I am looking forward to 2019 for more number of awards.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments