You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of November '18- Winners!

Friends, we are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the Month of November '18. Please join me to congratulate the winners.

Wizards-
    Forum -
    Umesh

Ask Expert-
    Sheo Shankar Jha

Jobs-
    M.A. Vimala

Super Contributor-
    Updates-
    Soundharya

The Wizards will get a reward of Rs 250/- each and the Super Contributor will get a reward of Rs 100/-.
    Congratulations to the Wizards and Super Contributors of ISC for the month of November, 2018. These prestigious awards will definitely motivate them to do better in future.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

This is to congratulate the winners of the WIzard and Super Contributors for the month of November 2018. This is very nice to win such awards and I wish the winners will continue their good work and win many more such awards in the coming months. All the best to the winners.
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to the winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards. All the winners have put in serious efforts and made valuable contributions in the respective sections. I wish all of them very best and hope they should carry on with their good work exuberantly.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congrats to all the wizards and the lone super contributor for the month of November. Keep up the good work.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to the wizards and the super contributor. I wish they may get more awards in the future too for their good work here.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations for getting wizard and super contributor awards to the winners.

I thank ISC for my award. I also take this opportunity to congratulate all the other awardees for their respective awards.

Well done and keep contributing your good work in this great platform.

Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

My Heartiest congratulations to all winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for November 2018. It is a useful announcement for regular contributors of ISC. I wish all the best for next reward
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to Umesh, Sheo Shankar Jha, M.A Vimala for being the winners of Wizard award for Forum, Ask Expert and Job section respectively. And also congratulations to Soundarya for being the winner of the super contributor award for the updates section.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Heartiest congratulations to each of the winners, wizards of the month. Continue to contribute more noticeable threads and others.
    tmsankaran

I say thanks to ISC, Admin, Editors for the award given to me and I congratulates who are all got this award. And also thanks for all who wished me.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.