You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week award- 16th to 22nd Dec '18- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week awards for the week 16th to 22nd Dec '18. Our members have once again proved that they can come up with good topics that can generate a healthy discussion and we have selected the best from the list.

I would like to reiterate a point that along with posting good threads we must also encourage good threads by posting responses therein even if we may have to spend some time pondering over what our response should be like.

Coming to the winners, the Thread of the Week award goes to the thread What if we had no alphabets in our languages by T.M. Sankaran

It has been decided to award Special Prizes to the following threads-
    1. Is it possible to compensate a certain bad thing with something good? by Sankalan Bhatttacharya

2.Does everything which our parents teach help us in our life by Sanjeev Gupta

3.Is it the correct attitude by Dr N.V. Srinivasa Rao and

4.Because we are always making comparisons by Ved Prakash Anand

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners!
    Congratulations to the all proud winners of ToW of last week. All the award-winning threads are great and thought-provoking.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

At the outset, I like to thank Indiastudychannel for considering one of my threads for a special award for the week. 16th to 22nd Dec '18. I like to congratulate all the winners of TOW awards. I hope all the winners will continue their good work and win many awards in the coming future. I wish them all the best. I look forward to seeing many more good threads from the winners.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winner and the people who got a special prize. Hope to see them continuing good work in future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

TOW awards are awaited with great curiosity by the forum contributors and now the results for this particular TOW are announced.

I congratulate all the winners of this TOW for their respective award.

Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

My congratulations to the winner and my co-winners of the TOW awards. All the threads are unique and yes, we must encourage good threads by posting responses.

It is always interesting to post new threads and the members' response to express their viewpoint on those threads are equally important to make this section vibrant. My thanks to ISC for considering my thread for the special prize and I wish all the members very best for their wonderful work.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulation to all the winners of this TOW contest. Well done and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks for selecting my thread for award of the week 16th to 22nd December as the best. I never expected this and hence, did not even open the award announcing thread. I thank once again the judges who went through the selection process.
    tmsankaran

Hearty congratulations to the Thread of the week award winner and all the special prize winners for the week 16th to 22nd December 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.