You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Topic based TOW contest for December '18- topic- It's not the end of the world!

Today is the last Sunday of December and as we were planning to announce the topic for the Thread of the Week contest for the last week, that is 30th Dec '18 – 05th Jan '19, the suggestion by our friend Partha came to our mind and after considering different topics, it has been decided that It's not the end of the world would be a good topic to be discussed from various viewpoints and angles.

This term covers a whole lot of aspects related to humans as individuals and is sort of a motivator for many if self-acknowledged or guided about this aspect properly. Let your thoughts fly and come back with threads having various dimensions and meanings. Start thinking and come up with unique and good ideas of which all of you are surely capable.

What is to be done:

1. Submit a forum thread on the given topic in the forum in the appropriate category. Your thread or title need not necessarily mention the topic given but your thread must be able to convey that it is what you meant.

2. You must provide a clickable link of the URL of your forum thread as a response in this thread to be considered as an entry for the contest. And you must also mention at the end of your thread that it is a TOW contest entry. Please go through this link to know how to create a hyperlink.

3. Only one entry per member is allowed.

4. It should be unique, precise and must be well conceived and well written.

5. All members including editors can participate.

The winner will be given a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 additional points and the Special Prize winners will get Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Other eligible threads also may be awarded suitably.

This thread will be locked on the 05th of January 2019.

So, let your imagination go wild and come up with your unique and well-conceived thoughts on the given topic.
    My humble submission for this contest:-

The Holocaust was not the end of the world

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My entry to this TOW contest is at -
    Do your efforts sincerely, do not bother for results.

Knowledge is power.

Pl. find the below link for my entry to this TOW contest,

Do you believe in the concept that "Sky is the limit"?

My entry for the Tow contest

Failures are not the end of world

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

The link to my entry to this contest is given below.
    Our life is a Gift of God

drrao
    always confident

The link of my entry for the contest:

Be positive and the world is all yours

shampasaid

My entry for the contest is :
    Life after the divorce

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Here is my entry for the contest:

God had thought something good for Anita

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

This is my entry to the contest:

The oppressed need our full support

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Please find my entry for the contest below:

Keep saying to yourself – It's not the end of the world

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.