You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you for 2018 and wishing everyone a dazzling 2019!

As we stand on the threshold of 2019, a word of appreciation and thanks to each and every one of you for your contributions in the year gone by, for ~
    The vibrant forum
    The informative articles
    The expert guidance
    The detailed jobs
    The streamlined updates
    The additional institutes
    The insightful reviews
    The useful question papers
    The building of content

~ it has been a wonderful evolution of efficient development for ISC!

With our collective zeal and fiery determination, let's renew our camaraderie, close bonds, and endearing relationships as we welcome 2019 tomorrow. We also earnestly request our alumni to come home. We miss you.

Wishing all of you & yours a sparkling, dazzling 2019 with good health, happiness, and prosperity!
    It's now only few hours left & then we will be making our entry to a new year with having many hopes & with lots of expectations & desires in heart & in our mind & will again push our efforts in a more positive ways in order to make everything possible on ground. With this I request all the members of ISC to pl. accept my best wishes & greetings for the year ahead with a hope that the same will bring new opportunities & learnings to our lives.

For me, 2018 was good as I accidentally searched this site on the internet and thank God for the same. I have learned many things from ISC and wish 2019 may be good for all of us and we learn and earn by writing on this site.

I wish everyone a happy new year and wish this new year brings peace, knowledge, prosperity in everyone's life.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Yes. Today is the last day of 2018. From tomorrow we will be in 2019. One year is going and another year is coming. Let us have a look back and be happy for what we achieved in the year and see ahead with a good hope of having all positives in the new year. I am happy, I had a very good time in 2018. This year is remarkable for me as I started writing poetry in my mother tongue Telugu. I hope the same trend will also continue for me in the next year and I hope I will have good times.
    I wish all the stakeholders of this Indiastudychannel a happy and prosperous 2019. I thank the Managing Editor for good wishes and I sincerely reciprocate the same to all.

drrao
    always confident

I wish all the very best to all Members of ISC on the eve of the New Year 2019. At the same time, we may evaluate our own performance during the current year in this platform of ISC in this thread.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Hi Vandana, Yes we are ending here with lot of memories of 2018 and starting a whole new blank book of 365 days of 2019. Let this new year will be healthy, wealthy and knowledgeable for everyone, and looking forward for my active participation again. Completed 10 years with ISC now.
    Nilesh Panchal
    College Editor of IndiaStudyChannel
    Your children will become what you are; So be what you want them to be.

The year 2018 is soon going in a few hours in the past but the sweet fragrance and pleasant memories of our creative contributions in the various sections of this site will remain with us only.

The journey in ISC during the year 2018 has not only helped us to pass our time constructively but also has immensely helped us in enhancing our skills of creative writing. We have also learned many new things which we did not know earlier. The variety of articles and posts along with answers to the mixed questions has been a great opportunity to acquire new knowledge.

I have seen that there are questions (to see one such question click here) which are not answered by anyone. They are either the tough academic type or related to industrial engineering field.

I will suggest to keep such questions is a separate category like 'Not answered so far' and should be accessible to us so that we can time and again try to give their solution. These questions may be repeatedly asked by the members and then we can refer it to that category.

The editorial team can also look towards designing and incorporating a children section where the contributions of children in age group 6 - 15 years can be accommodated and then they have their own awards and appreciations. This is only a suggestion and can be taken up if it appears feasible commercially and practically.

So the new year is on the anvil and let us all prepare for submitting our good contribution during the year 2019 in this site and try to take it to higher level of performance in the online world.

I wish all the members a happy and prosperous new year 2019.

Knowledge is power.

Farewell to the year 2018. I wish all the members of the ISC a very happy and prosperous New Year, 2019.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Wishing all at ISC and their families a very happy, healthy, satisfying, fruitful, cordial and contending New Year! Let us enter 2019 leaving aside the mistakes we committed during 2018 and resolve to make necessary changes and move forward gracefully. All the very best to all the members of the ISC family!
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

We all are in the close of a NEW YEAR, I wish a Happy New Year to all member of ISC including Admin, Editors, Webmasters
    Thanks, Vandana Mam for this thread

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

A year comes and another goes,
    Like a river, the water flows
    The joy that comes with the rising sun
    It fades in the dusk waiting for another dawn

The wish you make with a mind full of hope
    If it doesn't come true, do you cloak?
    Why do you worry, whom do you fear?
    The world is not yours, don't shed a tear

You came here to see and learn
    To help others, not to ignore and run
    Be firm, committed, with a dream to pursue
    Do not stop, as long as it doesn't come true

If you fail, please do analyze
    Where it went wrong but never criticize
    Criticize yourself, to make you strong
    To move ahead 'cos the journey is long
    My wish for all to stay happy and strong
    I welcome 2019, let's move along.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I wish all the ISC members a healthy and prosperous New Year. Let God the Almighty help everyone to achieve their dreams through a smooth way.

Wishing all the members of ISC a very happy New Year. It will be nice to see many erstwhile members returning to the site and renewing their association with ISC. Already we have Nilesh Panchal promising to make a comeback. At the same time, hope we too can contribute to the site with renewed vigour.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Yes, it has become a reality, the year 2019 is born. It is now ours. Let us take a pledge that we will take care of it and see that the year is spent usefully and fruitfully.
    Let us also take a pledge that we use this channel more carefully and fruitfully. Let us all decide that we will contribute more matters here with improved quality and quantity.
    Best wishes to every ISCian on this occasion of entering into another new year.

tmsankaran

A very happy & prosperous new year to all the fellow ISCians!
    When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

The new year has started with a bang. Let us have a fruitful and rewarding time during 2019 for which of course we have to be persistent in our endeavours.

I also wish healthy and prosperous year 2019 to all the members and their families.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Wishing all the members of ISC, a happy, prosperous and fruitful new year 2019.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I am pleasantly surprised to know that Dr. Rao has started writing poetry in his mother-language, Telugu. As I am incapable of writing poetries, I feel very glad when someone known to me writes poetry. I wish Dr. Rao would write poetry in English also and post his creation on ISC Forum.

Waiting for this special day in 2019.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.