You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for November 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of November 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for November 2018.
    Thanks for the timely announcement of the revenue shares. Congratulations to all the people who got the shares. I am pleased that I am one of the member who got the share. Thanks ISC.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

It's not even an hour, just a few more minutes of 2018 are left. The announcement came just on time before the arrival of a Brand New Year and my thanks to the Webmaster for the announcement. My congratulations to all who received their Revenue Share Bonus and my best wishes to those who couldn't make it to the list this time. Don't worry. Carry on the work more enthusiastically in different sections of ISC in the New Year and you will definitely make it in the next time.

I found my name on the list, so feeling happy. Thank you ISC!

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

First of all prosperous happy new year to all members of ISC. My Heartiest Congratulation to all members who are in the list of revenue share bonus for the month of November 2018.
    Thanks to Webmaster for this announcement

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congrats to all the members who could manage to get this revenue share by their outstanding contributions in ISC for the respective month.

Keep contributing and make this place a vibrant online community in the internet world. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Happy new year to all.
    Thanks to the webmaster for announcing the Revenue share bonus for the month of November 2018.
    My congratulations to the members who are on the list of members who got a revenue bonus. I wish they will continue their good work and continue the earning from ISC.
    I advise other members also to try for a position in the first 20 members so that they will also get the Revenue share bonus.
    I thank ISC for giving me also Revenue share bonus for the month of November 2018.

drrao
    always confident

With this announcement, I have received my 77th RSB payment and two years on hope to hit a century! Congratulations to all those who got a share in the site's revenue for the last month of 2018 and wishing more such happy earnings to everyone.

A big thank you to express our gratitude to the Webmasters for coming up with this earning program eight years ago and wishing them a good year ahead in earnings for them as well from this wonderful site which they set up.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received revenue share bonus for the month of November 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.