You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

December 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the December 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    As usual, the announcement of cash payments has been released just now. I have received the mail and uploaded my invoice. I thank the webmaster for announcing the cash payments on new years day and I congratulate all the members who received cash payments in the list. I expect the others also to do well and get payments in the coming months.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the Members of ISC whose names have been included in this much-awaited list. Very astonishingly, I have found my name this time also, which was unexpected.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all the members who got the payment. I am happy to have my name on the list. I am motivated and will try harder this time to get more earnings. Thanks, ISC.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all ISCians for their earnings of the last month of 2018! Checking my list of payments at my profile page, I saw that this is my 219th payment. The very first one was in April 2009, with a payment of Rs.1000/-. Having shared a joyous journey of a decade with ISC, I am grateful to the Webmasters for this site which provides such a wonderful opportunity to earn a steady part-time monthly income.

Let us look forward with the wish that ISC will continue to do well and stand tall among the growing competition, something which it will continue to achieve when we members don't let up on our quality contributions and not let the site stagnate.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all who received cash payments for December 2018. The announcement was made on the very 1st day of 2019 and it's time to think in a new way. I also received payment this time and I thank ISC for providing us with the wonderful opportunity to share our views on different aspects.

I wish all the best to all ISCians and hope to see much more interesting creativities throughout the year.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I am getting a cash payment generally after a gap of a few months.

I am happy to see my name in the present list.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to all those who could find their names in the cash payment list! I am glad that I could make it this time.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received the cash payment for the month of December 2018. Thank you for the webmaster for announcing payment to me also.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Thanks for payment announcement and I had submitted my invoice.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all the members and editors for the payment you are going to recieve in your bank account. Thank you WMs for announcing my payment too. I had submitted my invoice on 1 Jan 2019.

My hearty congrats to all recipients of December 2018 payment. Hard work never fails to yield.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.