You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of Article contest: Best places to enjoy Christmas 2018 holidays/New Year 2019

As promised by Santa Claus from ISC, here come the winners of the contest Best places to enjoy Christmas 2018 holidays/New Year 2019 and their prizes.

The best 2 articles(Cash award of Rs 250/-)
    1. Soundharya: Best Hill Stations in Tamil Nadu to spend Christmas vacation
    2. Dhruv: 9 best water parks to visit in Hyderabad during Christmas

Consolation prizes(Cash award of Rs 100/-)
    1. Sankalan Bhattacharya: Best places to visit in Odisha for enjoying Christmas holidays
    2. Umesh : Hill Town Nainital - the Perfect Getaway for Christmas and New Year
    3. Aditya Mohan: Why you should pick Nepal as your Christmas and New Year holiday destination

Friends, please join us to congratulate all the winners!
    Congratulations to the winners of the contest Best places to enjoy Christmas 2018 holidays/New Year 2019. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more such prizes in the coming days and I wish all the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners. I read all the entries for the contest. All of them were written nicely. Hope to have such contests in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to all winners. All the articles submitted for the contest are very informative and useful.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congrats to all the winners of this interesting article contest. Well done and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to Soundarya and Dhruv for being the winners of the article contest on topic best places to enjoy Christmas 2018 holidays and New year 2019. And I also congratulate 3 consolation prize winners.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My congratulations to the winners of the best two articles and also to my co-winners of the consolation prizes. All the articles have a wonderful description of the places and contain lots of information.

I hope members and others who visit ISC will find the articles very useful and will use the articles as a guideline to plan their vacation. My sincere thanks to ISC for choosing my article for the consolation prize and my best wishes to all the other participants of this contest. Keep up the good work and continue posting.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Hearty congratulations to all the winners!
    The cash rewards and points have been duly credited.

'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

Wow! An awesome New Year gift. Thanks, ISC and thanks, everyone. At the same time, congratulations to my fellow winners too.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.