You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

No response on the post by the experts.

I posted a question in the Experts section on 1st January 2019. My post is not reviewed yet. Is the site worth asking some major, serious and out of the blue questions? I expect a reply for this to decide whether I want to go ahead with posting new questions on the website. Thank you.
    Thunderwoman-ji: Your question has not yet been approved. Before approval, the question can't be answered.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Ok. How long does it take to approve a question ?

Yes, it is worth submitting queries (serious, major, out of the blue, whatever) in our Ask Expert section to receive advice, guidance, suggestions and tips. You see, it is free to submit a question and free advice is given. Nobody is going to take fees from you to seek such expert advice.

As for approval of a query and getting the required guidance, for both you need to wait for the editor to review them. There may be some delay in approving queries also since editors come online as per their work and professional schedule outside of ISC. So you are requested to be patient.

Also, you are requested not to post any content in all caps as you have done in this thread. It is equivalent to verbal shouting and is considered extremely rude and aggressive. Please maintain a modicum of politeness even if you are complaining about our method of working. We welcome criticism and are more than happy to help resolve issues amicably.

Note: It would be good to put a proper, real name if you are planning to be a long-term contributor to our site for your own future benefit in terms of getting earnings through the AdSense revenue sharing program.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you Madam. It was kind of you.

Thanks for understanding and making the requisite change in the text of this thread. Looking forward to your quality contributions in various sections of our site.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.