You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Discrapancies and disruption in Parliament

Indian Airforce has been demanding for fighter jets from more than a decade. But the way we are seeing discussion which can't even be termed as discussion, they are more of disruption.
    Even after supreme court's decision over the issue opposition parties are not ready to listen to the issue. If they really have some proofs or evidence about the discrepancies about the issue why don't they discuss them? Why do they keep disrupting parliament? Wasting money and time of public.
    What is your opinion about the issue? Do you really think there is any discrepancy in buying in RAFALE? Now new issue raised By Rahul Gandhi of tape regarding Manhor Parikar, Is it right for him to take such tape in front of media without checking its Veracity.
    Even if there are discrepancies don't you think right now priority should be buying those jets. As once another five years went by this price will be tripled.
    Army of a country can't be underprepared and unprepared. Especially when have surrounded by neighbours like Pakistan and China.
    For the political gains, the way parliament is operating is really shameful. What is your take on the issue?
    In the meantime, the opposition parties are left with no major issues to be discussed in the session & therefore the Rafale being raised again & again with the intention that this will lead the emotion of the voters into their favor as we have evident during the recent elections wherein the Congress party unexpectedly came to power. I have gone through the clarifications made by the Arun Jaitely & I don't feel that we got anything left in doubtful in context to the relevancy of the transactions but surprisingly & shamelessly the Congress President again came out in the press conference challenging the PM Modi for a debate for twenty minutes. He is always making a fun of himself as in the last time he asked for ten minutes time with a promise that the PM Modi wouldn't even be able to stand in front of him but the event turned out in just the opposite way.

The present government has clarified enough on their behalf & now it's the turn for all of us to show our maturity & understanding in the best possible way.

I will take up the pricing issue in my subsequent response. But I see a deeper conspiracy. The controversy is being created intentionally to delay, or more preferably, to stop the purchase of the aircraft and weaken the Airforce further when the strength of fighter squadrons are depleting with the passage of time. The conspiracy also covers to make our enemies aware of the weapons system used in the Aircraft. This controversy, if successful, will also have a negative effect on other arms purchases by India.

Many Indians are willingly and unwillingly part of this conspiracy.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

This is like devils chanting Veda mantras. There are many scams and allegations on the earlier ruled governments and those people are talking about corruption in this issue. Already the Supreme Court very promptly has given the verdict saying nothing wrong in the total project. Even after these people are wasting the time in the parliament. The people's money is being swallowed by the people in the form of Salaries, perks and benefits. But the entire time is wasted and parliament sessions are getting wasted without any use. It is really a shame on the part of these politicians.
    There are many problems which are to be addressed by these people. How to bridge the gap between the poor and the rich. How to solve the unemployment problem and many like that. But these people never find any time to discuss these issues and come to an agreement.

drrao
    always confident

Both the President & Vice President of the Congress party are on bail but the whole opposition parties are disrupting the functioning of the parliament on Rafale row of which even the SC has given its verdict in favor of the PM Modi led NDA government.

Look at the hypocrisy here of all the secular forces but the problem is that still the common are ready to understand this whole picture or intended to go for the foolish acts by keeping with the interest of their own.

Day before yesterday, Mr. Arun Jaitley gave a point-by-point reply to the Congress allegation in the Parliament. Mr. Jaitley said that the 'grand old party' is now headed by a gentleman who doesn't even understand what a combat aircraft is. He further said that some people and families in India only understand the arithmetic of money. They don't understand national security but only 'paisa'. Earlier, he (Rahul Gandhi) manufactured a conversation between him and the former French President. Now, he tried to produce a tape in the Parliament but he was scared to authenticate it.

Mr. Jaitley also drew the references of corruption in AugustaWestland, National Herald and Bofors deals and said that the party (Congress) now has the audacity to make an allegation against BJP.

Just now I have seen the excellent speech of Mr. Arun Jaitley. He has brilliantly explained the Rafael agreement. Everyone must watch the video before discussing the issue. The link is given below:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cxp61566Zg

Parliament is a place where opposition parties want to make their presence felt and sometimes they do it by bringing real issues and expose the ruling party.

Unfortunately many times this does not happen as they do not find any real issue and then they indulge in something which is not proper but for their own survival they will go to any extent whether it is disrupting the session or creating uproar.

This is our system and until unless the leaders sitting in parliament are graceful and the real statesmen, the situation is not going to improve.

Knowledge is power.

The Congress MPs were severely rebuked by Ms. Sumitra Mahajan, the Speaker, for flying paper planes during the speech of Mr. Arun Jaitley in Lok Sabha.

Like leader, like followers.

Yesterday I wrote about the speech of Mr. Arun Jaitley. Today I have heard the speech of Ms. Nirmala Sitharaman, Defence Minister. Simply brilliant! Those who want to discuss the issue (even before criticizing) MUST go through/listen/watch these two speeches. I am giving below the link of this brilliant speech of Ms. Sitharaman:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Tzt9xWXMo

Some politicians make a lot of hue and cry in the parliament and disrupt the proceedings. What is their motive in doing such things is also not clear.

Parliament is a place for taking the decisions of apex level and if some leaders do not allow to proceedings go on smoothly then it is a very bad thing for us as the agenda of the parliament will be delayed.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments