You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Adding new college to the list on ISC

Earlier I was adding colleges and Universities to the existing list on this site. Today when I am trying to add a new college, it is saying that some of my postings might have been pending that is why access is restricted. But when I search the pending list none of my entries is there. I am not able to understand why I am not able to post a new college or university.
    I request the concerned editor to look into this and allow the posting of colleges and other educational Institutes on the site.
    Dr. Rao,

We'll check it out and get back to you. Please wait.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Dr. Rao,

I checked and found that these two colleges are in pending status:
    1. College 1

2. College 2

These were rightly shifted to pending status due to lack of information. On a further search, though, your posts are not really valid as they are duplicates and actually should have been deleted by the college editor at that time. The two colleges have already been posted:
    1. Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam

2. Andhra University's College of Arts & Commerce, Visakhapatanam

Aren't they the same? We can delete your posts so then the restriction will automatically be lifted. Also, what you can do is give an update to the already submitted colleges if you wish to provide details about them or correct the information on those pages.

For quick reference to see your pending college posts: List of pending college posts. Since I knew you were posting from one State, I simply scrolled down and looked at the pending colleges of that State to locate yours.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you ME for your immediate reply.
    The two colleges I have mentioned are different. Within the Andhra University campus, there are 5 or 6 colleges. One for sciences, one for Arts, one for commerce and one for engineering and so on. Each college is a separate entity and they will have their own administration wings and principals and they have their separate sites also. That is the reason I posted them as separate entities.

drrao
    always confident

Dr. Rao,

I am confused and did not understand. How is the engineering college you posted different from the earlier one? In the case of the arts college, since the other one is showing as 'Arts and Commerce' perhaps you could submit updates only as I suggested if the Arts institution is a separate one from that of the Commerce one, with any other additional corrections that need to be made in the address or contact numbers or website and also give descriptive content about the college.

College 1 is Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
    College2 is Andhra University College of Arts, Visakhapatnam
    If already these colleges are posted my new entries can be deleted instead of keeping them in pending.
    If these are deleted I can get the permission for new college posting.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments