You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for December '18- topic- It's not the end of the world- Winners!

The festive mood appears to have led to a reduction in the number of entries to the topic based Thread of the Week for the month of December '18. However, all the participants have tried to bring in a new angle to the given topic and all the entries were good. It goes without saying that selecting the winners when the number of entries is less, in any contest, becomes a tough job.

After going through all the threads, it has been decided to declare as follows-

The thread Be positive and the world is all yours by Shampa Sadhya is the Winner of the TOW contest.

The Special Prizes goes to-

1. Life after the divorce by Neeru Bhatt.

2. Do you believe in the concept that Sky is the limit by Ved Prakash Anand.

3. Keep saying to youself – It is not the end of the world by Vij.

The winner will receive the cash reward of Rs60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other entries will be suitably rewarded.

Friends, please join us in congratulating the winners of the last TOW contest of 2018!
    Congratulations to the winners. The contest was interesting but the fewer people participated in it. Hope to see lot more contest like this in future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Shifting from one word to the full phrase changed the perspective of the contest as the theme of the thread is already directed in the latter case. In contests limited to the word, imagination was afloat. That, along with the festival spirits might be the reason of less participation.

I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding entries for the contest. Keep contributing and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

It is to say congratulations to the winner of the TOW contest and also the special prize winners. All the prize-winning entries are very good and I personally liked all of them. I hope the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes and awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to all the winners of the TOW contest. It is not the end of the ISC contests. May you win more and more prizes at ISC.
    No life without Sun

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. This time it was a little different because rather than selecting a particular word as a topic, a phrase was selected as the topic. All the entries were thought-provoking and each of them has a unique meaning.

My best wishes to all the participants of this contest and hope to see different contests on interesting topics in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all the owners of the topic-based ToW. We expect many more similar threads from them in future.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners. My best wishes to every participant for the upcoming contests. I am happy to find my name in the winner's list which is an encouragement. I thank you all.
    shampasaid

Very happy to congratulate Shampa Sandhya and others who have been selected as the winners of TOW. Let us hope to see such posts from the winners in future.
    tmsankaran

I thank ISC for my TOW award. At the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate the other winners.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. All the other entries have also been suitably rewarded.
    The point by Umesh at #656393 has been registered.

'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week contest for December 2018. Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in the contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.