You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

Best possible playing XI against Australia?

The Indian team recently did a very great job by winning their first ever Test series win against Australia by defeating them in their own home soil. So congrats to them.It was well deserved.
    The result was pretty much due to them learning from their mistakes and choosing the best possible playing XI.
    The upcoming ODI series is somewhat similar considering the fact that the Test and ODI players overlaps but the Indian side now will have more options to choose from during the series.
    The challenge for the coach and captain will be to choose the best playing XI keeping in mind the upcoming World Cup 2019.
    My question is "What do you think will be the best playing XI for India? "
    Keeping in World Cup in mind what exactly should the team managent try to do.
    Stick with old combos to instil confidence and give practice or try out new combos.
    As the World Cup is just months away!
    This ODI series is very important for India as the world cup is coming. The team is with full of confidence due to its first-ever win in Australia against Australia in a test match series. The young players showed their potential and made the victory possible. Now the task is to select the best eleven for the ODI.
    The team management has decided to give rest to Bumrah for this series. So he may not be there in the team. Aswin may come back into the final IX. I feel all the young players who played very well in the test series should be tried in this oneday series also as this will be an experience for them and they will get the required practice also. This will also give a chance to team management to understand who will be useful for this format of the game. Dhoni may comeback as Wicket Keeper. Then what happens to Pant, we have to wait and see. I prefer taking Pant as wicketkeeper for this series itself.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments