You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Leadership Awards 2018 - The Winners

Dear ISC family members,

2018 has been a strong year for ISC. While we didn't make any remarkable progress in terms of traffic, retaining our strong position in the overcrowded web space in India has been a big challenge for us and we did our job pretty well.

Our entire team of editors worked really hard to make ISC a better place. In addition, a lot of good members actively supported us by publishing content, giving us suggestions and also by debating with us on various topics that they think are right on their perspective. Sometimes, these debates went out of hands but our team handled it pretty well.

I would like to mention 2 names who did an extraordinary job in managing ISC by showing remarkable leadership qualities:

Vandana
    Saji Ganesh

We are honouring these 2 true leaders with a special award - Leadership Award 2018

Please join me in congratulating our leaders.
    Congratulations to Vandana and Saji Ganesh for their outstanding management of the functioning of the site especially in forum section and other associated matters.

The webmaster's special leadership award are a testimony to their calibre and hard work. Great going and keep it up. All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the Managing Editor and the Lead Editor on the recognition of their leadership role.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

It is to congratulate the Managing Editor and Lead Editor for getting selected for the Leadership awards. It is really a piece of happy news for all the stakeholders of ISC. They did their job well and ISC has recognised their efforts. Good going. I hope they will continue to lead the site with their excellent skills and see that it will retain its position forever and I wish all the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

It is great to note that these two editors are chosen for the outstanding leadership award by the webmaster.

Congratulations to both of you and I hope that you will be carrying out this volunteer activity in the site and contribute in its further rise as a top educational site of our country. You deserve this honour and all the best in coming times.

Knowledge is power.

With much pleasure let me extend my congratulations to the leaders of ISC, none other than Vandana and Saji Ganesh for being honoured with Leadership Award- 2019. Both of them are really worthy of being awarded with this title. Thanks Mr. Tony John for this decision.
    tmsankaran

I take this opportunity to convey my best wishes to the Managing Editor and the Lead Editor for receiving the Outstanding Leadership Award.
    shampasaid

Congratulations to both the editors. Yes, they work very hard to make ISC a good place. I remember when I joined this site I was timely guided by them both. They deserve to be the winner and they are doing a great job for us and the site.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to both the editors. They possess excellent stamina to upgrade the channel and in fact their continued efforts has made this channel so popular among the members of ISC.
    By awarding them suitably is the healthy sign of recognitions of their potentials. Hope they will not only maintain this level but with the time they will render their service still better to make this channel super.

Hearty congrats to the Managing Editor and Lead Editor for having won the Leadership award 2018. The Managing Editor really deserves this award as the site was lead and managed well efficiently and effectively. The Lead editor effectively took charge of the members. Well done Vandana and Saji Ganesh.
    No life without Sun

Congrats

An award is an indication of appreciation and definitely a motivator to continue one's responsibilities. Thank you, Tony Sir for this award. I am both delighted to begin 2019 with this appreciation and at the same time humbled. I hope to continue with the same zeal and commitment as before, with the perceptive knowledge that there is room for improvement. My grateful thanks, too, to all the members. It is all of you who make ISC what it is and keep us always motivated as well to give our best- and more. Merci Beaucoup.

I wish to congratulate Saji Ganesh also - you are definitely a leader with excellent team working skills. Keep up the good work!

(excuse me for using a little bit of French! It means thank you very much.)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Very well deserved people are receiving this awards. Congratulations to Vandana Mam and Saji Sir. Very happy new year to you and all the other ISC members.
    Live life Kingsize!

My congratulations to Vandana Ma'am and Saji Sir. Both of them were outstanding in their job and managed different sections of ISC in a wonderful way. They have played the lead role to manage the contributions of members and the editors' job is always significant where contents are published at regular intervals.

This award is a recognition for their tireless efforts throughout the year and I wish them all the best.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Vandana Madam and Saji Sir for getting the leadership award 2018. You both really deserve the award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Came to know of this pleasant news early in the morning hours today. Congratulations to both of you, Vandana ma'am and Saji. You aptly deserve this award. The way you two have led us has been phenomenal and possible because of untiring efforts from you both. It is not only the members who look forward to you for inspiration, but us editors too. We are sure, with your and Tony Sir's leadership, ISC will continue to hold its own in this congested but rapidly growing web of information super highways. With you two in the helm, let us touch new glory.
    Patience and perseverance pays

At the outset, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to Tony sir for considering me for this prestigious award. Thank you sir, I am honored and humbled. And it is like icing on the cake that I have been selected for the award along with our ME, Vandana ma'am, who I consider to be my mentor in ISC.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana ma'am and wish her all the best!

Coming to the award, I must confess that it came as a total surprise and I am yet to get over the excitement. I understand that this special award does make me feel more responsible and committed. An award is, no doubt, a recognition, and my endeavor will be to rise up to the expectations of the Webmasters.

I thank the wonderful editorial team who have always been a great support and also all our members who have remained active in ISC by contributing to different sections. I dedicate this award to all of you.

Thank you all for the felicitations and the good words which would surely inspire and encourage me to do better.

'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

Congratulations to both of you.
    Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

Congratulations, Vandana.

Congratulations, Saji.

Congratulations to Vandana Mam and Saji Ganesh Sir for the outstanding work and the efforts they have put in to manage this wonderful site.

Thank you, Dr. Apurva, Venkiteswaran and Reena for your good wishes.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you Dr. Apurva, Venkiteswaran sir and Reena for your good wishes.

Heartiest congratulations to Vandana Madam and Saji Ganesh Sir. Also congratulations to Tony Sir for his perfect selection of personnel.

My heartiest congratulation to Vandana Ma`m and Saji Ganesh sir for winning the reward of Leadership Awards 2018
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thanks a lot Swati and Phagu. It is your support that keeps us going.

Congratulations Vandana and Saji on receiving the Leadership Awards 2018. Good to see your efforts being recognised.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Thank you Swati, Phagu and Juana for your congratulatory wishes.

Congratulations to both Vandana and Saji Ganesh for aptly selected for the leadership awards.

Congratulations Vandana Mam and Mr. Saji Ganesh for getting the Leadership awards for the year 2018. It is a well-deserved award for both of you especially with the effort you have put in by being a part of the Editorial team.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• Sign In to post your comments