You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Ads blocking the contents/ comments from members

Very often the beginning paragraph of comments from members contributing to a thread are not readable. An advertisement appears and blocks the same. Why not shift the ads to the end of a member's comment so that the contents will not be invisible.
    I already raise this issue in the forum itself but no action has been taken up by the ISC team yet. Hope to see some modification by them as it's impossible for me to read the first response every time in every thread due to advertisements.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Earlier days the advertisement was getting removed by clicking on the X mark in the corner of the add. Nowadays even though the add goes away the rectangular white mark is still remaining and not able to see the content in the first response fully. We have to go again back to the forum index and again open the same thread. In some cases, the add is not coming but sometimes add is again coming. This is happening every time. How to avoid it is not known.
    drrao
    always confident

I am also observing it and feel that it has to be something connected with the ad settings in the site. Earlier the ad was coming in between the two comments. Which is still happening if you see it in your laptop.

But the setting is not working in the mobile and the ad is covering the initial part of the comments. I hope the experts must be seeing to resolve this soon.

Knowledge is power.

I don't do ISC work on my cellphone. It is totally uncomfortable for me. So, I don't face this problem on my laptop or on the computer which I use. The Webmaster has stated in another thread that the problem is being sorted out.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• Sign In to post your comments