You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Quick! What you fear not...

There may be some things and activities that you just are not afraid of. Seven to eight responses are expected in this thread, to state -
    (1) An inanimate object you are not afraid of (e.g. a banging window in the night)
    (2) An activity you are not afraid of trying out for the first time (e.g. hang gliding)
    (3) An activity you are not afraid of missing/missing out on (e.g. catching the last train/not being invited to an office party)

Please give concise answers of a few words and not long sentences. You have to give answers to the full set of three (and not just one of the above) in a single response to this thread.
    1. An inanimate object you are not afraid of: Heavy barking of street dogs in the midnight.
    2. An activity you are not afraid of trying out for the first time: Climbing mountains alone
    3. An activity you are not afraid of missing/missing out: Not being invited to an office party

drrao
    always confident

My response:

1. I am not afraid of howling of jackals at night in the burning-ghats in villages. Many people find it terrifying.
    2. Snorkeling
    3. Not being invited to an office party.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

1. I am not afraid of the sound of heavy rains in the night.
    2. I am not afraid of delivering a long lecture.
    3. I am not afraid of missing out a picnic with friends or family.

Knowledge is power.

1. I am not afraid of the thunderstorms at night.
    2. I don't afraid of hanging a snake around my neck.
    3. I am not afraid of missing old friends.

Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

1) I am not afraid of loud noises at night.
    2) I am not afraid of riding a horse.
    3) I am not afraid of missing a get together with family or friends.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

1. I am not afraid of darkness in the night.
    2. I am not afraid of sleeping alone in the big house of a suburban area.
    3. I am not afraid of saying the truth in front of big personalities.

Honesty is the best policy.

1. I am not afraid of thunder and storm at night.
    2. I am not afraid of taking care of seriously ill patients.
    3. I am not afraid of missing any community or neighbourhood gatherings/parties.

shampasaid

(1) I am not afraid of getting up in the night and going out in the balcony or verandah.
    (2) I am not afraid of trying to learn to drive a new model of a car or bike.
    (3) I am not afraid of missing out a social gathering in our society.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Thanks, everyone who responded here. We will have a creative writing activity based on the responses.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.