You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Competitive Exams and strategy

List of competitive exam and strategy on how to study?
    Welcome to ISC. You have not specified which competitive exam as there are so many of them. There are some which one can attempt after class 12 while for others one should do graduation.

Be specific and I suggest you to post this query under 'Ask Experts' section. You will get good advice there by ISC experts.

As you are new to ISC, I feel just go through its help section to get a feel of this site.

Knowledge is power.

Welcome to ISC. When you are posting a thread it must be clear and required information should also be furnished. In such a case, only the members can come out with useful and good suggestions. Otherwise whatever mentioned or told may not be useful to you.
    There are many competitive examinations. The eligibility criteria will change from exam to exam. If you are an Engineering graduate you have a different competitive examination. Of course, some are common. So to have a precise list useful to you, we require what is your qualification and what type of job you are looking for. Then we can suggest and give you the list of competitive examinations which will be suitable and useful for you.
    I wish you all the best and I hope you will have a good time on this site which is a very site for learning and side by side for earning also.

drrao
    always confident

What is the examination you are going to attend?

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.