You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- "Patriotic feeling-instilled-students say 'Jai Hind'or Jai Bharat'."-Best Participants!

We are now announcing the Best Participants in the Active GD on the topic Patriotic feelings can be instilled by making students say Jai Hind or Jai Bharat.

The topic was well debated and, though less in number, we had the participating members coming up with their frank views on the topic. The topic was discussed from different angles and the participants did make every effort to substantiate their points and views. Having assessed the responses from the Active GD point of view, it has been decided that the following members should be given the Best Participant awards-

The list in the order of merit is as below-

1. Shampa Sadhya

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya

3. Dr. N.V.Srinivasa Rao and

4. SuN

NoteFriends, please be reminded that an Active GD is different from a normal discussion in the forum. In a GD we expect our participants to follow each of the responses and react to them as and when required. Also, you must keep your views intact. Following the guidelines, we all know, is very important. It is your responsibility, as participants, to ensure that the GD remains active. But that does not mean that you keep on repeating what you have already said in different words. It was already instructed in the present announcement that you need not to spell out all your points in one go. Follow the thread and drop them one by one, thus ensuring that the discussion carries on substantiated by valid points and counterpoints. More than the crux of your knowledge on the subject, it would be your ability to argue (logically and based on facts) and establish your stand that would be generally appreciated.

The Best Participants would receive a reward of Rs 150/- each.

All the other deserving participants would also be rewarded suitably.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    I thank ISC for considering me also as one of the best participants in the group discussion. This will be a boost for me to participate actively in other Group discussions and contests. I congratulate all the members who are on the list of best participants. I wish all of them will continue their good work and win many more prizes and awards in the coming days. I wish all the best to all other participants in the coming contests.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to all the winners of GD. The topic was good to discuss. It was nice to see people arguing with their points. Thanks, ISC for conducting such contests.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

My congratulations to all the co-winners. The topic was interesting and all the participants have expressed their views based on various aspects related to the topic.

I thank Saji Sir for reminding us again about the differences between a normal forum discussion and Active GD. It's always important to keep those things in mind and carry on the discussion forward. I wish all the participants of this Active GD very best and hope many such interesting discussions will keep coming at regular intervals.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to the winners of the Active GD on the students uttering ''Jai Hind'' to mark their presence in the schools of Gujarat. The arguments were razor-sharp and the award-winners were excellently logical. Many such awards await them in the future.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all the winners of this GD. The discussion in GD requires a thorough knowledge on the subject and consistency of one's stand on an issue. The winning members have shown their outstanding performances and have secured the award.

Well done and continue your good contributions to make the forum section a vibrant place. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

It was really an interesting discussion. The points given by the discussing members were very varied and full of knowledge in the matter.

We enjoyed going through the GD. I wish there will be more like that in future. I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding contributions.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Jai Hind.
    Hearty congrats to all the winners of the patriotic topic. Indeed, we had an excellent discussion. Glad to see my name in the list of best participants.
    Jai Bharat.

No life without Sun

The GD topic looked amazing. I was on a trip to Pondicherry. So I couldn't be a part of it. I really like GDs. Congrats to all the winners. I hope it was fun participating for the participants.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Any fool can know. The point is to understand."- Albert Einstein

I enjoyed the GD very much. It was a good experience for me especially writing a counter argument enhanced my thinking power.
    Thank you ISC for considering my name in the winner's list, and I take an opportunity to congratulate rest of the winners. All the best to every participant and waiting for many more such GDs in future.

shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Dr. N.V.Srinivasa Rao and SuN for being declared as the best participants of the Active GD contest. Wishing good luck to win more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Let me congratulate the winners of the GD, "Jai Hind or Jai Bharat". Hope this will be an encouragement for the participants as well as for those who read the contents. Let me congratulate the editors as well.
    tmsankaran

• Sign In to post your comments