Aren't you very fond of Mahabharata.
1. Bhishma is an obvious choice. Big B is the Pitamah of Bollywood. In thugs of Hindustan you can finally see how good he would look in war costumes and armors.
2. Yudistir should be Kamal Hassan. Not the most honest fellow I know but I think this character suits him well.
3. Bhima would be Salman Khan haha. I always wanted Bheem to be fit, not fat.
4. Arjuna, i have to despisingly say, must be Sharuk Khan. He is required to be very romantic and SRK is the synonym of romance.
5. Duryodhan is Sonu Sood simply because Salman is Bhima.
6. Sakuni, I think eveyone would agree, none other than Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
7. And I can think of no one else as Krishna other than Akshay Kumar.
8. Draupadhy should be a jaw dropping beauty, so she would be Katrina Kaif.
I really like the cast I formed right here and want to see the movie.
The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.