You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Prime Minister Modi has received Phillip Kotler Presidential award

The entire world is now recognizing his leadership skills. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has received the first Phillip Kotler Presidential award in New Delhi. The award citation states that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been selected for this award because of his "outstanding leadership for the nation and his selfless service towards India, combined with his tireless energy that has resulted in extraordinary economic, social and technological advances in the country." The award citation has also recognized that under his dynamic leadership, India is now identified as the centre of innovation and manufacturing (Make in India) and as a global hub for professional services such as information technology, accounting, and finance.

This is a significant international award received by an Indian leader. But, quite naturally, our liberal brigade is observing silence. Maybe, it is an occasion of grief and pain for the members of this prestigious brigade.
    I thank the author to let us know about this great achievement of our beloved PM Modi.

I feel pity for all those who still got so much hatred for him because of a simple reason that they feel themselves belonging to different ideologies. We can't help them as many of those still desires for the entertainers as their leaders & as their Prime Ministerial candidate in the upcoming General Election. But for whatsoever reasons, this will prove out to be the painful moment for such secular forces.

It is very good to know that Modi's merits are recognised and he was awarded Phillip Kotler Presidential award. It is a real recognition to his efforts towards making our country a good place to live in. I take this opportunity to thank the concerned for recognising Modi. Thanks to the author for the news.
    Unfortunately, in India, many people are not able to recognise the efforts of this government in making the country corruption free and technologically advanced country. Let us hope that his efforts will give fruitful results and India will become a developed country under his leaser ship. I wish him all the best.

drrao
    always confident

The first ever Phillip Kotler award was purportedly presented to our PM by the World Marketing Summit (India). But their website is silent about any such award. The news was most probably let known to the world through a Tweet from the PM Office.
    The Kotler awards site says that the award was instituted after the 'Father of modern marketing' and that the award has been initiated to recognize masters in the field of marketing, management, and advertising. If that be the case, I agree that our PM, no doubt, is eligible to win this award.
    All Indians (irrespective of their political affiliations or inclinations) would naturally be proud when our Prime Minister (from whichever party he may be) is recognized by some reputed groups or other nations and there is no reason for anyone to be pained. But I think we may have to rethink in the case of this award which was presented in a very colorless function which is very unlike of what we are used to with the case of our present PM and the central government. And that might be the reason why the media was almost silent about this recognition.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

It is another feather in the cap for our PM, Mr Modi and the continuous shower of awards and accolades for him are the testimony for his efforts and wisdom which he has shown during the last few years.

The media may not take much note of it as the function was not held with pomp and show but it does not matter.

Media has its own agenda in taking things or selecting the news out of the available options and if any media house shows indifference to this news it is clearly a sign of their own shortcoming rather than the importance of the event.

It is a great occasion and I wish he will be getting more such recognition in future also. He in facts deserves these awards. There is nothing unusual or surprising in it. There is nothing in this event which can be taken as a clue for making adverse or cheap comments.

Knowledge is power.

It's undoubtedly great news for the country and my congratulations to our Prime Minister Narendra Modi for winning the Phillip Kotler award. Yes, India is progressing in different sections under his able leadership and this award is a recognition for that.

As a citizen of this country, nobody should feel the pain, he is the Prime Minister to all of us and working towards the all-round development of this country.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The reason for awarding a person is indicated in the citation. The citation given to Prime Minister Modi has been quoted by me in the main thread itself.

So, scepticism and innuendos won't work.

Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

It is a great honour not only for our PM but all of us that he is getting recognised for his honest efforts and developmental foresight. During his time not only the internal situation improved but also the global image of our country has phenomenally risen.

I wish more such honours and prestigious awards for him.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments