You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- December '18- Winner!

This Star is always shining in different ways, but the glow was more and was better visible in different sections of the ISC sky during the period. Friends, with his consistent activities spreading over various sections added to his mature and balanced approach to the site as a whole, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award for the month of December '18 on Umesh.

Hope to see him continue with the same zeal and commitment!

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Please join me to congratulate the Star award winner.
    Hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh! He simply deserves it. Many more awards await you.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Congratulations Umesh for getting this prestigious award. Hope to see contributing the way you are doing and get many awards in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh for receiving Star of the Month Award. Wish you achieve many more such awards and rewards in the future too. Keep up the good work.

Congratulations to Umesh for winning the Star of the month award. His contributions on ISC deserve this. I hope he will continue his good work and win many such awards in the coming days. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations for this coveted award for which many members aspire. Every month we wait for this announcement and now this award for the month of Dec18 for outstanding activities has been announced.

Well done and keep it up. All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Umesh, a well-deserving awardee of this prestigious monthly award. We look forward to your invaluable contributions. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I thank ISC for this award and also thank all the members for their good wishes and words of encouragement. Thanks everyone.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to you, Sir. It's indeed great news. All the best for the future!
    shampasaid

My heartiest congratulations to Mr Umesh for winning this prestigious award. It's always interesting to read his wonderful write-ups in various sections and he is the perfect choice for receiving this award.

I wish him all the best and hope he will continue his good work with more enthusiasm in the coming days.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to you, Mr. Umesh. No doubt you deserve it. I always used to go through your contributions and threads with much attention. Something new used to be there. Please do continue contributing with more interesting contents. Regards.
    tmsankaran

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations Umesh on a well-deserved award.
    Leadership is having a compelling vision, a comprehensive plan, relentless implementation, and talented people working together - Alan Mulally

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh for getting the Star of the Month award for the month of December 2018. It is a well-deserved award for the member who has done significant contribution to this site.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.