You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Celebrations - Christmas-New Year e-book contest - winners!

Participated in the 2018 year-end e-book contest? Here are the results of the prize-winning chapters!

It was delightful to see a wonderful children's story unfolding in our year-ending e-book contest. After a great deal of discussion, the jury members have selected three chapters for the best chapter prize and three chapters for consolation prizes.

The best chapter prize winners who get a cash award of Rs.100/- each are:
    1. Neethu
    2. Dhruv
    3. Sankalan Bhattacharya

The consolation prize winners who get a cash award of Rs.75/- each are:
    1. Srimathi
    2. Shampa Sadhya
    3. Suman Sahu

Congratulations to all the winners!

[Note: do not discuss the entries in thist, the winners' thread. You can do so in: this thread]
    My heartiest congratulations to all the New year e-book contest best chapter winners and the consolation prize winners.
    Well done Members.
    Indeed, a well organized and well-participated e-book writing contest to feel proud of ISC.

No life without Sun

My congratulations to the winners and consolation prize winners. The ebook contest was very well organised this time without any problems. All the contributions are also good. I hope we will have many more such contests in the coming times,
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of this ebook contest. It was a well managed ebook project which went on smoothly and concluded in time.

Well done and keep it up and continue contributing.

Knowledge is power.

By virtue of combined and concerted efforts by the participating Members, a fairly good e-Book for the kids has been developed. I congratulate all the Members whose Chapters have been found fit for rewards.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Congratulations to all the winners. It was a good contest and the idea of giving two clues was fantastic. Hope to see such contest in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

It was a good contest. The story flow was smooth and the ebook came out in a good shape. I had the privilege of writing the last chapter closing everything as per the elements given. I enjoyed my participation in it. Wish more such contests will be there in future.

I congratulate all the winners of this contest. Well done and keep it up.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

A very good concept and the gradual progression of the e-book chapters was very smooth. I loved to participate in it. Hearty congratulations to all the award winners. I thank ISC for appreciating my work, and at the end, I would like to wish every member good luck for the future competitions.
    shampasaid

My congratulations to all my co-winners and winners of the consolation prize for the Christmas-New Year e-book contest. It was a nice story for the children and I am happy to get a chance to contribute a chapter in the e-book.

The contest was organised in a wonderful way with the inclusion of elements in each chapter and all the participants have put in their sincere efforts to bind each chapter with the other. I thank ISC for choosing my chapter in the e-book for an award and my thanks to Vandana Ma'am for bringing out this nice contest. I wish all the participants very best and hope more such contests should come up at regular intervals.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! It was a well-organized contest which was enriched by the responsible contributions by the participants. One point I would like to remind the participating members in such contests is that while ensuring continuity in the storyline, one must also ensure that he concludes in such a manner that the next participant in line would be able to carry on without having to put in much effort. A big round of applause to all the members who participated in this e-book contest.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Wow! I am so thrilled to have won this contest. Congratulations to all my co-winners and participants. It was a very smooth and disciplined story. Thanks to Vandana for organizing and including relevant elements after each story.

I would also like to thank all the jury members for their efforts as well.

Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks for this delightful contest. Will look forward for the next one.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Glad to see my name in the winners' list. I am participating from cuckoo clock eBook contest. Among all the other ISC contests, eBook contest is my favorite and I am so thrilled to participate in it. I await for each chapter to be posted and I imagine the content of next chapter. When the next chapter is posted, I am excited to read a better imagination of my co contestants. Eagerly waiting for another eBook contest.

My hearty congratulations to all winners.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to the New year e-book contest best chapter prize winners Neethu, Dhruv, Sankalan Bhattacharya and the consolation prize winners Srimathi, Shampa Sadhya, and Suman Sahu.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.