You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Admissions

Looking for best schools in mumbai - dadar area

I stay in Dadar I am looking for best school CSBE,ICSE and IGSCE schools in dadar and nearby area.
    Looking for school with good infrastructure and highly experienced teachers staff. This is for Nursery 2019-2020 admission.
    Till Now i have gone below schools for admission enquiries
    1. JB Valcha - Parsee Girls Schools - ICSE Board
    2. Green Acres Academy - Chembuer - CBSE and IGSE Board
    3. Chhabildas CBSE school - Dadar - West - CBSE Board - This school is newly revamp for CBSE Pattern not got affiliation yet. No principal yet. Acting Managing director is acting as principal as of now. Till 1st std school is running.
    4. I.E.S Orion - Dadar east - CBSE Board. Heard lots of projects activities happens in this school.
    5. Trinity International School - IGSCE Board - Mix Reviews of this school. Compare to other international schools they have economical fess structure.
    8. Shishuvan School - Matunga (E) - They have both ICSE & International Board. Fees are pretty expensive. One of Top ranked School in Mumbai east zone. Filed in form hard to get the admission though.

Requested to all parents & Experts to kindly suggest/discuss about this school management structure if anybody knows. If any of the your child goes to above schools kindly share your feedback.

Thanks,
    Snehal Gore
    Please check out the list in our data here.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

I had gone through the data list of schools. Needs to get feedback about school management through parents/experts.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.