You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Humble request for clarification from the Editor of Articles Section

Please refer to the following article:-

Martial tradition of India: Female Warriors of Punjab

In this article, I paid respect to four great female warriors of Punjab. These four warriors played a very significant role in the history of Punjab during the seventeenth century, eighteenth century and nineteenth century.

But I am astonished to find that this article has got only 15 points.

On the other hand, earlier I had uploaded an article about one of these four warriors (Mata Bhag Kaur). This article about an individual warrior had been given 40 points.

So, I want to know whether the allocation of points in the first article mentioned above reflects the abysmally poor quality of the article, or due to some other reasons which I can't comprehend.

Editor! Kindly clarify.
    Partha, your query has been put up to the concerned section. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Partha,

First of all, note that it has been requested of members to submit articles which would attract readership and thus generate revenue to the site. Secondly, articles should have some depth to them and not be shallow. Thirdly, do not compare articles. Each is reviewed on a case to case basis.

In general, your articles on this kind of topic, very frankly, are not benefitting the site at all, and hence I am not surprised that you are getting low cash credits for them. I would strongly advise you to focus on other topics.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Partha, may we lock this thread if your doubt has been cleared?
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Although doubt will always remain because I am naturally doubtful, the present thread may now be locked.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.