You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Star of the Year Awards 2018 Awards

When we announced the Leadership Award 2018, I had mentioned that 2018 has been a great year for us.

While the leaders played their role well, the success cannot be achieved merely with the work of the leaders. Without the members who did a remarkable job in 2018, ISC wouldn't have been what we are today. With immense pleasure, I would like to present the "Star of the Year 2018 Awards" to some of our most contributing members.

Star of the Year 2018 Award winners

1. A B Sivakumar

Joined in April 2018, he quickly grasped how ISC works and became a part of our family in a very short time. He has been posting quality posts very consistently.

2. T.M. Sankaran
    His primary area is forum participation and he has been showing the true spirit in discussions.

3. Jagdish Patro
    Jagdish has made very good forum threads and participates in a lot of discussions and AE. He has contributed a lot of good articles as well. He interacted with members on issues in the correct manner, diplomatically and firmly.

4. Ravi Shankar
    He is the master when it comes to job submissions and school content posting.

'Star of the Year' award comes with a cash prize of Rs.1000/-.

Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the four members of ISC who through their hard work and determination have received Star of the Year Awards honour. Hearty congratulations on achieving the award and for the cash prize. Keep up the good work in 2019 and in the coming years too.

Congratulations to all the winners of the most coveted award of ISC that is the star of the year award.

The winners are top quality contributors in their respective sections/ areas and deserve the prizes. Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

A ton of congratulatory wishes for the awardees of the most prestigious award of ISC. A B Sivakumar, T.M. Sankaran, Jagdish and Ravi Shankar - wonderful contributions from all of you! Keep up the good work for this and the coming years, too, and we hope you do stay on for the long term with your continuing invaluable contributions.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congrats and best wishes to all the 'Star of the year 2018' award winners. Well done Mr. Ravi shankar, Jagdish Patro, TM Sankaran and SB Sivakumar. You all are the shining stars of ISC forever.
    No life without Sun

I congratulate all the winners of this prestigious award. Yes, these all members are really eligible for this award. These are all shining stars of this site and hope they shine in the future too.
    Sanjeev

" It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not" ... Andre Gide

I congratulate all the four winners for getting the Stars of the year awards. This is very good to note that four people are awarded these awards. I hope the winners will continue their good work in the coming days and win many more awards and prizes this year also. I wish them all the very best.
    drrao
    always confident

It is really a great thing that four of our deserving members have been given this biggest award and I congratulate all of them on this achievement.

Well done and keep contributing your good work in ISC. All the best.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My congratulations to all the winners who received the Star of the Year 2018 Awards. All the winners have performed outstandingly in various sections and they truly deserve the awards. All of them have enriched the ISC in many ways.

Well done! Keep up the wonderful work throughout this year too.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The title of the award sounds so powerful, so the members who received the award are no less powerful too. Hearty congratulations to all of you. All the best for the future!
    shampasaid

Congratulations to all four of you AB Sivakumar, TM Sankaran, Jagdish Patro and Ravi Shankar, the star performers of ISC in 2018, for winning this coveted award. All of you have been brilliant in your respective area of work. As usual, continue illuminating the path for others, through your good work.
    Patience and perseverance pays

I extend my wholehearted congratulations to A.B. Sivakumar, T.M. Sankaran, Jagdish Patro and Ravi Sankar for having been decorated with the Star of the Year award for 2018! It is the recognition for your exemplary performance in your respective areas and also your overall commitment to the betterment of this site. I wish you all good luck and hope that you will carry on with your dedicated and responsible association with this site standing out as examples to others.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Congratulations to the four winners of very prestigious Star of the Year Award. There is not any doubt that the selections are apt. Many more awards await them in the future also.
    Come on, have a fight. Don't shoot and scoot.

Thank you ISC and everyone. I didn't log in to ISC for the last three days due to my busy schedule and just looked at the happenings in the Forum. The pending statistics of Jobs was quite alarming and I tried to clear the backlog of edits since the morning. It is really a pleasant surprise and never expected of bagging such a coveted award. My congratulations to my co-winners A B Shivkumar, Prof. Sankaran and our most respected Senior Editor Ravi Shankar. Thus very happy to join the select band of earlier winners like Venkiteswaran, Vandana, Kalyani, Dr.Apurva, Juana and Mohan.

This award not only generates the zeal to contribute more but warns to be more cautious and responsible to keep up the level one has achieved in this site. Thank you all once again for the support and encouragement.

Regards,
    Jagdish

My heartiest congratulation to A.B. Sivakumar, T.M. Sankaran, Jagdish Patro and Ravi Sankar to win the star of the year award 2018 for respective fields. I wish a happy journey for the year 2019 in ISC
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to the winners of the Star of the Year Awards 2018. Well done.
    Leadership is having a compelling vision, a comprehensive plan, relentless implementation, and talented people working together - Alan Mulally

Thank you so much for all the good words. I humbly accept the award. I do recognize that I still have miles to go before I sleep.

I am really delighted to be one among the stalwarts for this coveted prestigious award.

I am thankful to ISC Admin, Webmasters, ME, LE's, Editors and my friends here for their wishes.

I also like to congratulate Sri. A B Shivkumar, Prof. Sankaran and my friend Jagdishji for being selected for this award.

My hearty congratulations to the Star of the year award winners A B Sivakumar, T.M. Sankaran, Jagdish Patro and Ravi Shankar for the year 2018. It is not an easy feat to achieve and I wish the awardees to contribute more and win more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.