You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Query regarding CCs for Information Updates

I posted some information updates in schools' section. One of the update was approved and four points were awarded to it, but not any CCs. I would like to know whether ISC has discontinued with the practice of awarding CCs for information updates in schools' section? What is the current policy regarding that?
    Gypsy,

Cash credits will be given only if, in addition to the updates of the website, contact info, etc, quality descriptive content of the institute is also given. Refer to the updated policy of 2012: Cash credits for Updates will be allocated only to descriptive text (I replaced just now the old examples given of my updates to more recent ones as the latter have more informative descriptive text.)

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you. The thread may be locked.

Edit: I think there is lot of wrong and outdated information in schools' section and maybe in colleges' section too. Something needs to be done regarding that.

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new!

Gypsy,

Yes, there is outdated information in the schools, college and university sections. That is why we appreciate it when the members give updates to them. Perhaps the Webmasters will put some plan in place soon on developing the content in those sections, which will include removing incorrect details.

Why don't you and other members continue to provide regular updates? Members like Himanshu, Partha, Jenny, Umesh, etc have been improving the various sections with their updates. With some additional descriptive text, even of about 200-250 words, the updates of the type you and Himanshu are giving would be really useful. We do give good cc for informative, quality text.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.