You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Results

    Correction of name on university marksheet

    My name is Haque Shaifa Riyaz Ul , but on my final year mark sheet of Pune University, my middle is printed as Haque Shaifa Riyaz . What is the procedure to rectify my name on the mark sheet, where and whom should I contact? Please guide me.

    (The postfix on my father's name is missing on the mark sheet ie. Riyaz Ul is printed as only Riyaz.)
  • #657058
    You have to apply to the university through the college you have studied. Some universities are asking the candidates to apply online. You can verify whether you have that facility for PUNE University. Otherwise, you have to make a written application and submit it to the college where you have studied your course. The original mark sheet is to be attached. Two or three xerox copies of the marks lists can be kept with you for reference till the corrected copy comes. The College will forward it to University. I advise you to collect this sealed cover personally and go to the university administration office and go to the examinations department and submit it there. You can approach the concerned officer in charge and explain to him the urgency and see that the work will be done. If necessary stay there for one or two days and see that the work is done. Then you can collect the original from the office. If you are not going personally it will take a lot of time.
    always confident

  • #657067
    Shaifa, please check our Ask Expert section to find a solution to your query. We have lots of questions in the category that has been suitably answered by our experienced members.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

  • #658243
    Thanks for sharing the informative post

  • This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.