You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

About pending status of my question papers submission.

On 14-01-019, I had posted original question papers of Diploma in Medical Electronics. Total question papers submitted by me were 21. Yet their status is pending. I request the concern personal that please convey me in this regard. If anything need to change in these post then let me know the same.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

Deepak
    The concern has been put up to the panel. Please wait for a response.
    'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance' - Confucious.

Thank you Saji Ganesh Sir.
    By the way congratulations sir for being selected for Leadership Award 2018.
    Keep it up and all the best.

Deepak,

The reason for pending status was given in the first paper which was shifted to pending status and the same applies to all. You must not give the exact same text for the summary for all the papers. Please vary the text. Secondly, when giving the link to the attached paper, you are putting the paper number instead of the subject of the paper. Do the requisite changes and the QP editors will review them again.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Deepak,

Note further:
    1. The correct word is Summary and not Summery.
    2. Do not put two links. Upload only once and deleted one if there are two attachments.
    3. Do not put 'check link' or 'click on link'. Simply mention that the paper is attached below.
    4. Please ensure correct English, both in the summary and in the text. We cannot accept very poor quality English.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• Sign In to post your comments